logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Filson521
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 03:41:08(UTC)
Filson521

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Seducing little wife: Commander, are you playing dirty?

Especially when he saw the picture of Lin Xue with his shoulders trembling more and more he grabbed the picture from the table like a child to hold it tightly in his arms leaned against the same trembling cabinet and slipped to the ground sobbing Han Haomin! His behavior made Lin Ya so angry that she wanted to grab the photos in the past! What are you doing! It was offered by her Why should he take it! It was a great gift for her to let him in! She should never have let him in! At first Lin Ya also went up to drag him a few times but Han Haomin is now like a child who refuses to accept the truth covering his hands and not letting go but also from the original sob to the vague'uh-huh 'sound later the snot and tears really flowed all over his face Although at that time after he knew that Lesser Snow had passed away Grey Marble Slab
his heart was obviously missing a beat and quickly sank to the bottom of the valley! But he has been telling himself in his heart will not do not see the light snow has not left him yes in his heart his light snow has never left So his reaction has always been very calm but today when he saw the portrait he completely collapsed! This made him deeply realize that some things do not exist if he does not admit them! His little snow left him this time completely left him! Will never come back! "Get up!"! What are you doing! Put down the picture of my mother! You don't deserve it! Don't get it dirty! Lin Ya red eyes cold to drag him but he Hongxun dragged her to one side "let him vent he has been depressed for so many years now finally to face the day but can not think of such a result it is hard to accept anyway this time you have to endure it"

He will never disturb your life again Under the persuasion of He Hongxun Lin Ya had to sit on the sofa for a while The two men in front of him looked up at the ceiling desperately holding back the Carrara Marble Slab
tears in their eyes but did not want the tears to slide down his neck into the collar of his clothes The other one was crying like a child and his voice was particularly clear and harsh in the too quiet room Thinking of the scene when her mother left Lin Ya who was touched by the scene rubbed her eyes and could not help sobbing in a low voice He Hongxun sighed and hugged Lin Ya tightly into his arms He thought that if his aunt and Ah Yi saw this they would not be able to blame hate and resent any more because people's hearts are like this What you want with your life or with all your means you may never get it in your life but what you never want to fight for or rob you will get it easily This is the fate that everyone cannot escape Just look at it When the room returned to one piece everyone was tired of crying and after the calm of absence Lin Ya who was lying in He Hongxun's arms sat up at the moment and looked at the two men in front of him All right you've seen everything you want to see Now go back early Pietra Gray Marble Say this see he resolutely moved the body Han Haomin is still stunned there Lin Ya came forward to hear him say "can you give me this picture" It's funny to say that he doesn't have a picture of Xiaoxue For so many years he loved her entirely by what he remembered Although the person in this picture has been away from him for so many years her beautiful face has not changed at all He had always known he had known that she was a beautiful woman and that she would be a beautiful mother I told you you didn't deserve it Lin Ya looked at Han Haomin coldly pulled the photo out of his hand and put it on the counter again and then she was slightly stunned to see Lin Xue's photo a drop of tears just fell from her face She touched and reached out to wipe away the tears that Han Haomin had just shed tears carelessly in the photo and felt an astringent opening in her heart As I said since it is a thing of the past don't be so entangled My mother and father have been very happy together for so many years This is the happiness and peace she wants I think she really found it She's going to be with my dad

It was the same when they were buried together I don't think she wants to go with you and please let her go in this life and in the next Speaking of this Lin Ya sniffed and looked at the portrait on the other side "Look this is my father" This is my mom and dad our family So please don't disturb my life any more In my mind besides Hongxun's father my own father has passed away If you really want me to be good then please fulfill your promise Nero Marquina Marble Slab
At this point Han Haomin got up from the ground with a stunned expression and finally took a deep look at the portrait of Lin Xue After saying'sorry 'in a hoarse voice he staggered out I just don't know if he's sorry for Lin Yadao or Lin Xuedao But what Lin Ya hopes most is that he will say'sorry 'for his sadness and even his family Wife does she want to covet my beauty Updated November 27 2012 11600 Words in this Chapter 6625 Since Han Haomin and He resolutely left here that day there was really no movement on the opposite side I think it's meaningless for them to stay here at noon so they all went back Although Lin Ya knew that she had said something very serious that day she had to do so in order to make Han Haomin clearly understand what she meant She can make a certain degree of concessions but her biggest concession is limited to let Han Haomin come in to see her mother Lin Xue's living environment in recent years the other he did not even think about it! She simply did not want to mention what the original does not forgive she is now simply do not want to see this man do not want him to disturb her now peaceful life forustone.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.