logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Filson521
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 03:54:44(UTC)
Filson521

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Love swordsman

Huang Juying said confidently "That's because I haven't had time to go on stage yet and I was robbed by this boy Otherwise I can still defeat the champion How can I get him" Before Chen Huaiyuan could retort Huang Juying had already incited all around "Everyone here there are still many people who are stronger than me but it's just too late to go on stage" It's not fair for this boy to get ahead of us because of his action Are you all right Sure enough there was a hundred responses and they echoed in unison "Yes!"! Yes! It's not fair The young swordsman said angrily "Are you trying to stir things up" Huang Juying said defiantly "If you can beat me I'll be convinced Get off the stage right away!" Not to be outdone the young swordsman said "Good!" Chen Huaiyuan looked embarrassed and said "This" Huang Juying paid no attention to him at all "Please say something fair" she shouted around "How about this" "Good!" Agate Slabs Countertops
They shouted in chorus Only then did Huang Juying turn to Chen Huaiyuan and ask "This boy and everyone agree but you don't agree Do you collude with this boy and have to let him be selected" Chen Huaiyuan's face sank "Nonsense!" He shouted angrily Huang Juying snorted coldly "Then why did you get in the way" In order to avoid suspicion Chen Huaiyuan said with a livid face "It's not convenient for me to make decisions without authorization I have to ask the Sect Leader for instructions before making a decision" Huang Juying waved her hand "Then go quickly!" As soon as Chen Huaiyuan turned around the young swordsman said in a cold voice "You asked for it You're not the leader of the ring I won't show mercy" The sword has no eyes regardless of death or injury don't blame me for being ruthless when the time comes! "That's what you said" said Huang Juying "Everyone has heard it It can be a witness" The young swordsman snorted angrily and just as he was about to break out Chen Huaiyuan had already asked Master Xu for instructions and walked quickly out of the tent He stepped forward and announced in a loud voice "The Sect Leader has agreed Let's do it" Then he stepped aside Huang Juying drew her sword and said with a smile "What are you waiting for Do it!"

The young swordsman attacked with a vicious move as if he wanted to kill his opponent with one move to relieve his anger Huang Juying brandished her sword and slanted it five feet "You're acting too hastily" she said with a sneer "At least play a little longer" The young swordsman was provoked by her and the offensive was even more fierce He had just fought with Xu Qiaoyun Although he used his best moves he did not kill him At this moment in the face of this sudden it seems that Huang Juying deliberately stirred up the situation hate so Agate Stone Price
much that her teeth itch which will leave room for action He attacked again and again and every move was a killer specializing in the other side's vital point As soon as Huang Juying's offensive was launched she saw the light of the sword as if it was blowing all over the sky The sword was both urgent and fierce With her flexible and incomparable posture the figure flew in an instant A sword in her hand was like a snake flying and a dragon writhing The young swordsman was greatly surprised that this unremarkable "boy" should be so difficult to deal with According to his estimate within three strokes the other side will be able to kill the sword but now more than 20 strokes the other side not only did not spill blood on the ring Calacatta Quartz Slab or even be deterred by his fierce offensive The young swordsman unable to fight for a long time began to be impetuous In the sound of shouting I saw him shake his sword and blow and the offensive was overwhelming and the momentum was amazing Instead of retreating Huang Juying swept out with a sword but in the middle of the move she changed to stab and pick forcing the other side to pull the sword back But this girl's sword path is really strange and tricky when the young swordsman thinks that it is the most appropriate choice to pull the sword back not only to block the sword but also to hit the swordsman Unexpectedly as soon as Huang Juying's sword sank instead of stabbing upward it became a downward cut The young swordsman was frightened and in a hurry he suddenly bowed his body and shrank his abdomen Unexpectedly Huang Juying had already calculated the time and position and his body was close to his left side and he moved faster so that he was caught off guard only to feel a cold and pain in his waist which had been brought up by the sword The young swordsman could hardly believe that he had received a sword from his opponent when he was out of danger Moreover Huang Juying showed no mercy and this sword caused his entire waist to be cut by one third and his stomach and intestines burst out

The young swordsman opened his eyes angrily in horror and Huang Juying with her fingers as if nothing had happened said in a resentful voice "You you are so cruel" Before he had finished speaking he suddenly collapsed in the ring There was a lot of screaming Chen Huaiyuan rushed to Huang Juying and said angrily "How can you kill people in the ring" "Everyone heard that" Huang Juying said plausibly "He said it himself Swords have no eyes No matter who is killed or wounded" With a livid look on his face Chen Huaiyuan said "But today is a day of martial arts Agate Slabs For Sale
It's like a big day for our gang How can you" "Someone told me I could kill him" said Huang Juying proudly "Who told you that" Asked Chen Huaiyuan angrily "Elder Shi of your gang" said Huang Juying with a lifelike expression Chen Huaiyuan was stunned "Which Elder Shi" Huang Juying looked him in the eye and said disdainfully "Don't scowl at me He's the law enforcement elder of the General Altar of your gang You can't have more sacks on your back than he does Should I listen to you or him" Chen Huaiyuan said angrily "Don't talk nonsense Elder Shi is highly respected He is one of the only two nine-bag elders in our gang and he is a law enforcement elder He will never ask you to kill anyone" Huang Juying shrugged her shoulders and said "Why don't you ask him to confront you" As soon as the voice fell he saw a strong old man with a red face and a young face and crane hair coming out of the tent "The old man is Shi Damou" he answered Huang Juying put on an act and shouted "Elder Shi you wanted me to kill him You have to admit it You want me to take the blame alone!" "I've never seen you before" said Shi Damou angrily "Who on earth are you" "Elder Shi" said Huang Juying "if you do this to me don't blame me for shaking out everything about you" Shi Damou was stunned and said in a loud voice "The old man walks straight and sits upright What is there to hide" "Humph!" Said Huang Juying fearlessly! Don't think that if this one is dead there will be no proof of death There are six others alive! As soon as Shi Damou's expression changed he said angrily "You little devil what on earth are you talking nonsense about" 。 forustone.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.