logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Darlene P
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 02:43:29(UTC)
Darlene P

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

The guard led him into a big hall. He looked very powerful and deserved to be the Lord of the city. It was different. When did I have a house like this? Even he was shocked by his own idea and secretly said, "The order to build a city. Ha ha, it's really a rumor.". Just as he was thinking, a loud voice said, "Hello, I am the Lord of Xuanyuan City. I don't know what to call this knight-errant." Long Zhan returned the compliment and said, "Oh, I dare not. I dare not. I'm just a civilian. How dare I answer to an adult?" The castellan laughed and said, "Oh, my little brother is so humorous. I don't know what's the matter with you." Long Zhan secretly scolded every time I came to you, what else did I come to drink with you besides something about Jianbang? On the mouth actually said: "Oh is such, I want to ask where to hit to build the gang order, I want to set up a gang, do not know the castellan adult can tell one or two?" The castellan laughed and said, "What's wrong with that? That's what I'm doing!"! But there are several places to play this token. One is called'Ghost Mountain ', one is called'Hades Valley', and the other is'Zhongnan Mountain ', near Zhongnan Mountain? Return to Peach Blossom Island. But places like these are still really desirable! After saying goodbye to the castellan, he walked out. Just now the guard came up to meet him and said with a smile, "Do you have any more?"? Brother, what does the Lord of the city say? Long Zhan laughed and said, "Oh, he told me to go and get the token.". Big brother,Thyroid Powder Factory, don't you feel bored standing like this every day? Sure enough, the guard wanted to see a bosom friend and said, "Hey, who says it's not boring? Is it tired?"? I'm not tired, but I'm bored to death. I really want to walk around like you! It seems that I am not convinced by this. Long Zhan laughed. "Don't say that, do you have a holiday?"? In fact, it's not easy for you to keep the moths inside. Come on, brother, I don't have any good things here. I have a few pots of wine and some silver. Let's make a friend. Sure enough,Fungal Chitosan Manufacturer, the guard said happily, "Oh, brother, I will accept it.". Come on, big brother, I'll give you something, too. It's not very good, but it's still useful to you. Ding: Captain of the Guard, please ask if you should trade your goods. Yes, of course. It's a fool not to say yes. Yi! Why is it a map? Long Zhan held it in his hand and didn't understand it. What's the use of this map? But in order to give the guard face, he pretended to smile and said, "Thank you, Big Brother. Goodbye." The guard looked at Long Zhan as if he had changed in an instant after he left. This man was none other than Shi Feng, the leader of the Beggars' Sect. Entrusted by Huang Rong, the former leader of the Sect, he disguised himself as a guard. He said with a smile, Theobromine Powder ,D BHB Factory, "It seems that this boy is really interesting. No wonder Master Guo and his wife are all optimistic about him.". I hope you can make good use of Jiangshan map. Then he smiled and Uncle Lang walked into the castellan's mansion. At this time, Long Zhan was still wondering why the guard gave him this broken picture? Why do you say he has nothing to do after eating? No? I don't care. Put it in the backpack. All the way to Zhongnan Mountain, it is said that the Ancient Tomb Sect and Quanzhen Sect are all in Zhongnan Mountain, so are Yang Guo Shendiaoxia and Xiaolongnv. Hey, just go to see the legendary characters. Now 450 people are tall, and there is still a certain distance to 500. When he was distracted, a strange roar woke up Long Zhan, who was thinking. Long Zhan scolded, "Damn, I don't like people to disturb me when I'm thinking.". Who is it? But for a moment he was speechless, and his two dark eyes, thicker than his arms, were staring straight at him? Dragon war slowly looked at its whole body darling, throw out the insight: dark kylin: 600 BOSS MP; 95000, this also got 600 I only 450 ah, this how to play? I can't help it. Who told me I wanted a brand? The whole body carries the Dragon Divine Skill, and both hands are in the posture of the Eighteen Palms of Subduing the Dragon.
The dark kylin roared and rushed over. Long Zhan dodged and rolled a few times on the ground. He got up in a mess and scolded him. "Damn it, what is it?"? Do you really think I'm easy to bully if I don't show my power? With all his strength, his right hand split the dragon leap in the deep: a move in the Eighteen Palms of Subduing the Dragon, which also originated from the Book of Changes, "Dragon Leap in the Deep" is the fourth move of the Eighteen Palms of Subduing the Dragon. The head of the Dark Kirin was hit by a big skeleton. He roared angrily, completely ignoring the injuries on his body. It was reasonable that the Dragon War was still in YY just now. He did not think that the enemy had already launched an attack. It was too late to come to his senses, and he was about to die here. In a hurry, he used the divine dragon to wagging its tail again. This was a unique move to save his life. The eighth form of the divine dragon wagging its tail: his real name was Lu Huwei, and he went in and out of the hexagram Lu. When he stepped on his shoes, he said, "He can see, he can walk with a limp, he can protect his tail with a limp, and the mouth is full of people." It means But if you don't step on the tiger's tail, you will be eaten by it. This move specializes in the person behind it. It is extremely powerful. It is actually a life-saving trick of the Eighteen Palms of Subduing the Dragon. Originally like the dragon war can not be used, want to also face a direct slap out. Ding: Congratulations to the player's Eighteen Palms of Subduing the Dragon for rising to the eighth form. Attack power increased by 20%. Long Zhan actually played so directly from the second type to the eighth type, this is too that, right? Ha ha, I am a genius! But the dark Kirin is not dead yet, but the blood has gone more than half, staring at the human in front of it, it can not understand how this human is so powerful, if it did not hide in time just now, I am afraid it will not die now. Even angrier, with a roar of anger, he spat out a few flying needles from his mouth. Long Zhan was happy when he was attacked by the Kirin and said angrily, "Damn, why do you like sneak attacks so much?"? See how I sent you back to the system, damn it. "The first type of Dragon Divine Skill-the birth of the divine dragon, roar, a phantom dragon body flew out from behind the dragon battle, a loud dragon song in his mouth, the momentum is like how long it has not come out.". Let's start with a welcome gift. Dark Kirin actually gave this sound of dragon Yin floating out of the words-2000, dragon war is strange, is dragon Yin also has the function of killing people, but how did not meet before? I don't know. His Eighteen Palms of Subduing the Dragon has been upgraded,Fungal Chitosan Manufacturer, and the Natural Dragon Skill has also been upgraded, but it hasn't broken through the bottleneck yet. So now the sound of a dragon singing is also the second form of the Dragon Divine Skill: turning over clouds and rain. Once this form comes out, it can call the wind and call the rain. It is the power of the mighty. pioneer-biotech.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.