logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Jill589
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 09:00:41(UTC)
Jill589

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Mathieu – The experimental proof of Buddhism certainly exists, but the goals of Buddhism should not be ignored. That goal is the science of the heart, a science developed over two thousand years of contemplative life and the study of the spirit. Especially in Tibet, this inner science has been a major concern for a significant portion of the population since the eighth century. The purpose has never been to transform the external world through physical action, but by creating better human beings, by enabling human beings to develop an inner understanding to transform the external world. There are many layers to this knowledge: metaphysics talks about ultimate truth, and the use of this knowledge in the relative world of phenomena is as precise and rigorous as the best science, and it helps to make clear the complexity of suffering. Physical or mental suffering is a negative action. The result of words and thoughts such as murder, theft, deception, rumors, etc. Negative thinking arises from people's behavior of cherishing the self and wanting to protect it, and this attitude itself comes from the concept of an enduring and unique "I". Belief in the self as an independent entity is only a special manifestation of the control of the solidity of phenomena over man. By recognizing that our attachment to the self has no real object, by removing our attachment to the solidity of the phenomenon,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, we end the vicious circle of suffering. Therefore, the rational negation of the concept of independent particles can completely weaken our attachment to the reality of phenomena and the reality of our human body, so that we can get rid of all kinds of emotions that disturb our minds. Such an analysis leads to an internal knowledge which, though internal, is not without great influence on our relations with the external world and on our influence on it. Jean-Francois-Yes, but how is this possible,Calacatta Nano Glass, because Buddhist theory is a theory of the non-reality of the external world, in all its characteristics.. Mathieu.. The surface features, however, are empty. Jean-Francois-To put it another way, the atomic theory that atoms are elements that help to form reality but have no ultimate reality is not welcomed by any experimental proof. So, we can't say for sure that it's accurate. So people are building a spiritual science on top of an unproven theory of matter. Mathieu – We should not leave the question of demolishing our ideas of solid and enduring reality by demonstrating that they are illogical and groundless, rather than talking about an experimentally proven scientific truth. The demonstration here is at the level of existing modifications. This analysis does not attempt to be a summary of physics, its purpose is not to clarify the structure of molecules, the motion of celestial bodies, and so on, Pietra Gray Marble ,Marble Projects, but to act very effectively like an anti-poison agent on the pain caused by the attachment to phenomena. Jean-Francois-Yes, but the goal is not achieved by scientific certainty about what is or is not true about the outside world, but by a hypothesis, a comfortable illusion. People create this illusion of the external world for themselves, but it has never been confirmed by Buddhists through experiments. Mathieu – It doesn't matter, because we're talking about the spirit and the misunderstanding of it. As far as the experiment is concerned, the illusion is confirmed, however, in the field to which it belongs! Experimentally speaking, aspirin eliminates the headache, while such an internal labor eliminates hatred, desire, jealousy, pride, and all that disturbs the spirit-this is an experimental result, which I think is at least as effective as aspirin! Jean-Francois-But for me, it means that I have created some kind of thought about reality for myself, because this kind of thought is suitable for me to establish a moral philosophy that I approve of. Mathieu – This is not just a comfortable idea of reality. By negating the concept of indivisible particles with an intellectual, logical, topological, almost mathematical analysis, one destroys the mental image of the solidity of phenomena that one has had up to this time.
What is desired is an effective antidote against the causes of ignorance and its painful manifestations. If this goal is achieved, the goal of spiritual life is also achieved. When people shoot an arrow, they should not forget which target it is. One could consider it a success to be able to go to the moon, or to control matter so as to make the stars jump, but it is a very dubious success! By many centuries of intellectual and material effort, by many generations devoted to life, science has achieved certain goals that it has set for itself. Buddhism has some priorities of its own, for which it has made equally significant efforts over many generations. Jean-Francois-This is a measure that is entirely worth considering. But the problem here is still to establish a measure of spiritual happiness that is not based on objective knowledge, but on a beneficial assumption. Mathieu-How do we understand objective knowledge? According to quantum physics, the nature of corpuscles is unknowable and does not depend on our metric system. The same is true of the whole universe: a universe that does not depend on any human idea cannot be recognized by the human spirit. What is attached to the reality of phenomena? It's spirit. And here, what are we working on? Yeah, spirit! If the mind is to be released from its sense of the solidity of the world, which leads to so much unending suffering,Agate Slabs Countertops, it does need an objective knowledge, not of the physics of nature, but of the function of suffering and of the experimental proof of the results of this science of mind. Jean-Francois-I am not entirely satisfied with this assumption of experimental proof. forustone.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (2)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.