logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. september 2022 06:41:37(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Vortex Shell Fan Single Phase 4 External Rotor Motor Fan 280mm

Optimal motor cooling and a compact design achieved through the voltage controllable external rotor motor.Impeller diameters is 280 mm. Motor can be applied different frequency and voltage.Get more news about Vortex Centrifugal Fan,you can vist our website!
Total solution for customer,ready-to-install series, this design reduce the risk caused by customer in process of assembling.
Stackable units with 12" diameter collapsible ducting deliver massive air flow to create positive air pressure for ventilating hard-to-reach areas with fresh air, or negative air pressure to pull out moist or contaminated air.

Service is the extension of quality

With outstanding quality and loyal service to pursue the most satisfaction of customers.

Pre-sale Services:

· To provide users with pre-sales technical support, and provide users with a personalized selection or design recommendations based on the actual site's needs.
· User jointly develop applied to industry-specific special purpose machinery.

Sale of services:

· In accordance with the order or user requirements, coordination of stocking or production cycle.
· Provide a detailed production schedule or project plan to the user.

After-sale Service:

· To provide a lifetime goods services for all fans, included equipment maintenance, spare parts supply, provide manuals and video,etc.
· To provide remote service support by phone and network freely.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.