logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

lauralily520
#1 Skrevet : 22. april 2016 11:13:26(UTC)
lauralily520

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

"I mistakenly deleted some important contacts on my iPhone. I had backed up the iPhone in iCloud before; however, I only want to recover the content of contacts. Everything else is outdated. Is there a way I can either see the content of contacts on iCloud or recover only the content of the contacts to my iPhone?"

Beyond dispute, conatcts have been playing a vital role in our iPhone, making us keep contact with others. However, there are some times when we're likely to loss them, just duing to wrong operation, failing iOS update, factory reset, etc. Of course, you still have the chance to retrieve those lost contacts if you have uploaded them onto iCloud beforehand. While, as you know, iCloud only allows you to restore the entire backup, not a specific file. If your iCloud backup file is created long time ago. Restoring your device with that backup file will erase all "new" content from the backup point. This is usually unacceptable!

Fortunately, download and install the best iPhone Data Recovery tool - iRefone for Mac. You're allowed to scan and preview the iCloud backup files at first and then recover the required contacts only from that backup files. Besides contacts, this excellent gadget also grants you to restore many other types of data including photos, calendars, text messages, notes, reminders, videos, etc from iTunes or iCloud backup selectively, or even from iPhone directly. If you want to get back deleted contacts from iPhone on Windows(Windows 8/8.1/10), please turn to iRefone. Now just follow me to see how to recover iPhone contacts from iCloud backup selectively with the help of iRefone for Mac.

How to Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud Backup
Recovering contacts from iCloud is very easy if you backed up your iPhone to iCloud at least once or twice. It's recommended that you backup contacts as often as possible, especially if you tend to add lots of contacts on a regular basis.

Step 1. Sign in iCloud

Run iRefone and choose "Recover from iCloud Backup" as the recovery mode. Then you'll see the window below. Enter your iCloud account and password to login.

Step 2. Download and scan your iCloud backup

When you logged into iCloud, the program can find all iCloud backup files in your account. Choose the one where you're going to recover data and click on the "Download" button.

In the pop-up window, you can choose the type of files Contacts you would like to download. This will reduce the time of downloading the iCloud backup file. After that, you can scan the iCloud content now. Click on the "Next" button to begin. It will take you some time. Just wait for a moment.

Step 3. Start recover Contacts from iCloud Backup

The scan will be complete in a few minutes. Once it stops, you can either choose "Recover to Mac" or "Recover to Device" for transferring these recovered Contacts to your Macor directly back to your device.

More Topics:

Losslessly Convert Blu-rqay ISO to MP4
Smoothly Edit MOV files in Premiere Elements
How to convert BDMV folder to MKV losslessly
Add MKV files into iTunes for Playback on Mac
Recover lost iPhone contacts after iOS 9.3.1 update
How to Convert Blu-ray to MP4 without quality loss
Import & Edit Sony Action Cam clips in Sony Vegas
Basic steps to upload a 4K DJI OSMO video YouTube
How to deinterlace and convert AVCHD camera video
Downscale all 4K video shot with DJI OSMO to 1080P
Best way to import AVI/MKV/MP4 to iMovie 11/09/08
Import DJI OSMO 4K MOV/MP4 files to DaVinci Resolve
How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Qnap NAS for better streaming
Edit MP4 type files in Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13/12/11/10
How to transcode MXF files to MP4 on Windows and Mac/Windows
How to Transfer VOB/AVI/MP4 video clips to Windows Movie Maker
Source: Restore iPhone contacts from iCloud selectively
lauralily520
#2 Skrevet : 25. april 2016 10:13:16(UTC)
lauralily520

Rang: Advanced Member

United States

"I recently accidentally deleted a text conversation from my iPhone 6 that I would like to recover, is there anyway to do this? I've synced my iPhone with iTunes before deleting the messages, the point I want to ask is, there is possible to access and view the deleted data on my iPhone as I just want my essential text messages back, others are useless for me! Thanks!"

Text message, as a substitute for voice calls in situations, is a quick, concise, and efficient way of communicating, and it often includes some vital information. However, simply duing to some wrong deletions, we're likely to say goodbye to those text massages. In general, if you ever have the habit to backup all your data with iTunes or iCloud, you still have chance to get lost text messags back from iTunes backup files. While it'll be a bit frustrated for those who only want some certain text messages back, as no matter iTunes or iCloud doesn't allow us to access and view deleted text messages on iPhone, not mention to recover deleted text message from iPhone as you will.

Fortunately, with the help of iRefone for Mac, a wonderful iOS data recovery program, impossible turns out to be possible! This excellent iOS data tool grants you to scan and preview all deleted data including text messages, contacts, notes, calendars, photos, etc on your iPhone 6/6s. And then, only a few clicks, you're allowed to retrieve the needed text messages or other data from your iPhone, iTunes or iCloud selectively. Suppose you attempt to view and retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone on Windows, iRefone for Windows is absolutely a great choice for you!

Option 1: View and Recover Text Message from iPhone 6/6s directly
1. Run iRefone

Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Please plug in your iPhone to the computer with USB cable. Once connected successfully, iRefone will detect your iPhone automatically. Click Start button to begin.

2. Scan text messages from iPhone 6/6s

Select Messages and Message Attachments icon to scan your iPhone for the hidden or deleted text messages.

3. Preview and choose lost text Messages to recover

After automatic scanning, now you can select those lost text message you need and then, click Recover to PC button and all selected will be recovered to your computer.

Option 2: View and Recover iPhone Text Messages from iTunes Backup Files
If you have an iTunes backup for your lost messages, you can follow this method to restore lost text messages from backup.

Step 1. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup mode. All iTunes backup files will be detected. So just pick out one including your lost messages to scan. Click Select button.

Tips: If your iOS device backup is not displayed here, it's probably because your iOS device has not synced with iTunes on this Mac or you save the backup in other location. You can click "Select more" button to choose the backup by yourself.

Step 2. Select Messages and Message Attachments for scanning. As one of the most remarkable features, iRefone allows you to selectively scan files you need instead of all files on iPhone to simplify the recovery process.

Step 3. Preview and select all deleted text messages to recover. And by clicking Recover to PC button to extract and save all lost text messages on your computer.

Option 3: View and Recover Deleted Text Messages from iCloud Backup Files
If you have an iCloud backup for your deleted text messages, you can choose Recover from iCloud Backup mode.

Step 1: Set off iRefone and you will see the interface asking you to choose recovery mode. Click to choose "Recover from iCloud Backup", and you are brought to an interface asking sign in with your Apple ID. You will be presented with a list of iCloud backup file for different iOS devices, choose the right iCloud backup file to download.

Step 2: Then, you can choose the Messages you would like to download. After that, you can scan the iCloud content now. Click on the "Next" button to begin. It will take you some time. Just wait for a moment.

Step 3: Once the downloading process stops, you can click the icon of the Messages data you need in your iCloud backup file. Finally, click on the "Recover to PC" to save them on your computer with one click.

More Topics:

How to convert BDMV folder to MKV losslessly
Recover lost iPhone contacts after iOS 9.3.1 update
Make a lossless Blu-ray to MKV conversion on Mac
How to Convert Blu-ray to MP4 without quality loss
Best way to import AVI/MKV/MP4 to iMovie 11/09/08
How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Qnap NAS for better streaming
Import Sony PXW-Z150 4K video into Adobe Premiere Pro
Edit MP4 type files in Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13/12/11/10
Importing VOB files into Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5/CS4
Working Sony PXW-Z150 XAVC footage with iMovie Mac OS X
Import Sony PXW-Z150 xavc 4k/hd video to Final Cut Pro 7 (FCP X)
How to Transfer VOB/AVI/MP4 video clips to Windows Movie Maker
Source: How to View Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6/6s
chanleen
#3 Skrevet : 14. juni 2016 03:38:45(UTC)
chanleen

Rang: Newbie

United States
Sted: Florida

Lost data on your iPhone? Recommend you can use an iPhone Recovery Software from Tenorshare to help you recover iPhone lost data. Read more at: http://www.tenorshare.com/
chanleen
#4 Skrevet : 9. september 2019 12:01:43(UTC)
chanleen

United States
Sted: Florida

To recover lost iPhone contacts from iCloud, you can use a third-party iPhone data recovery software to recover all data from iOS devices, iTunes/iCloud backup files in 3 steps. First to choose data recovery mode, second to scan and preview data, third to recover lost data in seconds.

Read more:
iPhone exit recovery mode
Ameliayi
#5 Skrevet : 17. februar 2020 17:05:39(UTC)
Ameliayi

United States
Sted: Califonia

In this case, a powerful iPhone data recovery can help selectively recover lost iPhone contacts from iCloud backups. Such kind of tool can even support Apple's two-factor authentication and encrypted backups.
Raymond93
#6 Skrevet : 17. november 2023 05:08:59(UTC)
Raymond93

United States

Consider exploring third-party iPhone recovery software; it's user-friendly! Check out this guide for more details: Full Toolkit. It could be just what you need!
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.