logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

linlybest
#1 Skrevet : 25. januar 2018 08:48:54(UTC)
linlybest

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
United States

FILE In this Nov. 27, 2016, file photo, Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (4) celebrates after throwing for a two point conversion against the Carolina Panthers during the second half of an NFL football game, in Oakland, Calif. Carr tweeted Thursday, June 22, 2017, that an agreement had been reached to add five years to his current rookie deal that expires after this season. The contract will be worth $125 million, according to a person familiar with the deal who spoke on condition of anonymity because terms were not released. (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez, File)(Photo: The Associated Press)

There a new a highest paid player in the NFL, but chances are he won have that title for long.

Stafford already had been expected to land a deal worth at least $25 million annually Andrew Luck previously was the highest paid player in the NFL at $24.6 million per season and now his contract should tick even higher.

Related: Birkett: Matthew Stafford a lock for big money, but does Lions' QB deserve it?

Stafford, 29, is entering the final season of a contract extension he signed in 2013 and is coming off arguably his best season as a pro.

Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins also could be in line for long term contract that exceeds $25 million in the coming weeks.

Cousins, the former Michigan State star, is currently scheduled to play this season on the franchise tag at the cost of $23.94 million. The two sides have until July 17 to work out a long term deal or Cousins will Wholesale China Jerseys, Seek Full Size of Cheap NFL Jerseys be a free agent after the season.

Stafford said last week that he was too worried about the contracts that Carr and Cousins might sign, though he not expected to finalize his extension until after Cousins deadline has passed.

"The only time I ever talk about (my contract) or think about it is Football Jerseys & Caps Wholesale - Men/Women/Kids/Dogs when you guys ask me questions about it, Football Jerseys Wholesale, Supply Cheap nfl Jerseys From China honestly," Stafford said. "I just go out there and play ball, try to be aggressive and get better."

Lions general manager Bob Quinn told SiriusXM NASCAR radio over the weekend that he that we get something done with Stafford this summer.

The Lions report for training camp at the end of July. Last year, the finalized a long term extension with cornerback Darius Slay on the eve of camp.

Training camp: The NFL announced report dates for training camp today. Lions rookies will report July 24 in Allen Park and veterans report July 29. The first practice open to fans will be July 31.
JackKlark
#2 Skrevet : 11. august 2018 11:37:06(UTC)
JackKlark

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: aa

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.