logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 21. maj 2019 04:10:58(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

When is first pitch? We got you covered"The wait is nearly over http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , we will have real baseball being played tomorrow, if weather permits. The Royals will host the White Sox for the 2019 season opener, as they look to put last year’s 104-loss slog behind them. This year the team hopes to build around a younger, speedier core that may not contend for a title, but could bring a more exciting style of play to watch and an improvement in the standings.Parking lots at the Truman Sports Complex open at 9 a.m. on Thursday, with gates open at Kauffman Stadium at 1 p.m. Parking is $15 at the gate (cash only) and $12 if purchased in advance here. First pitch is scheduled for 3:15 p.m. Brad Keller gets the nod for the Royals against White Sox left-hander Carlos Rodon. All fans will receive a free 2019 magnetic schedule.Pre-game ceremonies will begin at 2:25. Before the game, Salvador Perez and Alex Gordon will be presented with their 2018 Gold Glove Awards, which should be a familiar ceremony for them at this point. The national anthem will be performed by Return 2 Zero, a four-man a-cappella group. Brothers Aaron Rodriguez (Navy) Nelson Cruz Jersey , Jesse Rodriguez (Army), Gabriel Rodriguez (Air Force) and Mark Rodriguez (Marines) — will throw out the first pitch. Their brother, Jonnie Rodriguez, who also served in the Marines but has since died, will also be recognized. Whiteman Air Force Base will present the colors and a B-2 bomber from the base will fly overhead. Fox Sports Kansas City will air nine continuous hours of Royals content on opening day. Three episodes of Royals Rewind will kick off at 12:30pm, taking a look back at the best games of last year. Price Chopper Royals Live pregame will begin at 2pm. The broadcast will feature live coverage of opening day ceremonies and firsthand reports from multiple players about the game and the season. FSKC will re-air the game in its entirety at 6:30pm. Returning on the broadcast will be Ryan Lefebvre and Rex Hudler with reporter Joel Goldberg and pre- and post-game analysis from Jeff Montgomery. New for broadcasts this year is the super slow-mo camera, which will be available for all home games. You can listen to broadcasters Denny Matthews and Steve Physioc on radio through 610 Sports KCSP in Kansas City and on the Royals Radio Network.If you can’t catch the game on TV, you will be able to catch it on Fox Sports Go on your phone or computer.The weather is looking wet for tomorrow, although temperatures will be much warmer than last year’s frigid opener. Gametime temps are expected in the mid-60s with increasing heavy showers through the afternoon. If the weather does turn sour and they are forced to postpone Carlos Ruiz Jersey , the game will be rescheduled for Friday, March 29 (that is why there is always an off-day after Opening Day).Where will you be watching Opening Day? BOSTON (AP) — The scoreboards at Fenway Park were all flashing “100 WINS” to celebrate the Red Sox reaching the milestone for the first time since Ted Williams returned from World War II.David Price was already thinking about No. 101.“That’s what we’ve done all year,” Price said on Wednesday night after pitching seven innings of three-hit ball to beat the Toronto Blue Jays 1-0. “That’s why we have 100 wins right now.”Price (15-6) struck out seven to win his sixth straight decision, leaving after 92 pitches with a lead earned when Rafael Devers scampered home on a wild pitch by Aaron Sanchez (4-6) in the fifth inning. The Red Sox left-hander is unbeaten in 11 starts and is 5-0 with a 1.56 ERA in five starts since the All-Star break.Steven Wright pitched the eighth and Craig Kimbrel got three outs for his 39th save, and Boston’s magic number for clinching the AL East dropped to seven over the second-place New York Yankees.“Don’t get me wrong; 100 is 100. But we’ve got bigger goals, obviously,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora said. “Today we got closer to one of those goals.”A night after becoming the first major league team this year to clinch a playoff spot, Boston won for the 10th time in 14 games and moved a season-high 54 games above .500 for the first time since the 1946 team of Williams, Johnny Pesky http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , Bobby Doerr and Dom DiMaggio went 104-50.The Red Sox need only to go 6-10 the rest of the season to break the franchise record of 105 wins, set in 1912. Boston also won 101 games in 1915.“Somebody just told me it’s been done three times here and the last one was 70-something years ago,” first baseman Mitch Moreland said. “I think that speaks for itself.”BLUE BLUE JAYSSanchez allowed three hits and struck out six, allowing the game’s only run after Moreland walked to lead off the fifth. Devers reached on a fielder’s choice and took third when Brock Holt poked a single through the hole at shortstop on a hit-and-run.Sanchez bounced a 2-2 pitch to Jackie Bradley Jr. in the dirt and past catcher Danny Jansen to the backstop, allowing Devers to score.“I love Price. I keep in touch with Price even to this day,” said Sanchez, who was teammates with Price in Toronto in 2015. “To go out there and match what he’s doing. … Just to go out there and have a special night like that was fun. It’s unfortunate they scored the way they did and we lost the way we did.”Toronto fell to 1-8 at Fenway Park this year and dropped to a season-worst 15 games below .500.DOUBLE DUTYRowdy Tellez has seven doubles in his first seven games, the most for any player in the majors since 1908. Jonathan Davis had his first major league hit for Toronto, which hasn’t won back-to-back games since Aug. 24-25.CENTURY CLUBCora is the first manager with 100 wins in his first season with a club since Felipe Alou with the 2003 San Francisco Giants and the first in his initial season as a big league manager since Dusty Baker with the 1993 Giants.FOR SALECora said Chris Sale http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , who returned to the mound on Tuesday night for the first time since Aug. 12, did not report any issues with his left shoulder. Sale was scheduled to play catch on Wednesday and throw a bullpen session on Friday. The plan is for him to pitch three innings against the New York Mets.“He’s encouraged,” Cora said. “Yesterday was like his first big league outing. He was all over the plate. He admitted it — the game sped up on him.”TRAINER’S ROOMBlue Jays: RHP Marcus Stroman, who hasn’t pitched since Sept. 3 because of a blister on his right index finger, may be done for the year, manager John Gibbons said.Red Sox: RHP Matt Barnes who hasn’t pitched since Sept. 4 because of left hip inflammation, played catch on Monday and Tuesday, and he was scheduled to do so again on Wednesday.UP NEXTBlue Jays: RHP Sam Gaviglio (3-8) pitches the series finale on Thursday night.Red Sox: LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (12-4) takes the mound for Boston.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (2)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.