logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

panxing18
#1 Skrevet : 23. maj 2019 02:44:48(UTC)
panxing18

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

ankees are reportedly on the verge of acquiring Toronto Blue Jays pitcher J.A. Happ.Steve Phillipsof MLB Network reported the news.Jon Heymanof FanCred reported there is no deal in place at this time.Happ Jay Buhner Jersey , 35, is 10-6 with a 4.18 ERA and 1.18 WHIP. The veteran lefty has struck out 130 batters in 114 innings.The Blue Jays are currently sitting in fourth place in the AL East at 46-55. They are well out of the division race and are seen as potential sellers as the deadline approaches. Happ, who made his first All-Star team this season, is a free agent this winter and is a natural trade target."I think generally it's a good thing," Happtold reportersat the All-Star break. "I mean, better to be wanted than not, certainly. I think for me, there's some anxiety that comes with that. I think it will all take care of itself. So I'm doing do my best to just kind of focus on the day to day and every five days Denard Span Jersey , go out there and do what I can do."The Yankees are in desperate need of starting pitching help. They've been almost solely reliant on Luis Severino and an aging CC Sabathia to fortify the rotation. Sonny Gray and Domingo German continue to get handed the ball every fifth day despite having ERAs over 5.00.Happ would provide a veteran presence for the stretch run and is in the midst of his best career season. That said, his past performance doesn't necessarily indicate him being the lockdown October starter the Yankees need to make a real World Series push. The Reds 2B was helped off the field."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Farmers onlyFeaturesPlayoffsHistory/Hall of FameLatest NewsScooter Gennett exits Cincinnati Reds game with apparent injuryNew,26commentsThe Reds 2B was helped off the field.EDTShareTweetShareShareScooter Gennett exits Cincinnati Reds game with apparent injuryMatt Kartozian-USA TODAY SportsSometimes, the twists and turns of sports drama seem too calcluated to be real. Disney endings, computer catch-up mode, and the likes. On Friday, that drama has hit the Cincinnati Reds like a ton of bricks, as CF Nick Senzel was reassigned to minor league camp after losing out on his bid to make the Opening Day roster http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , the IF turned CF top prospect likely destined for AAA Louisville to wait-out what could be an expensive service clock deadline.Of course, Senzel was only in CF in the first place this spring because he was blocked at his natural positions of 3B and 2B, at the former by All Star Eugenio Suarez, at the latter by All Star Scooter Gennett. And before the dust could even settle on the news that Senzel had been reassigned, Scooter Gennett suffered an injury that required him to be helped off the field in the Reds Cactus League game against the Milwaukee Brewers.Seriously.Dammit. Damn it.Of course, the severity of Scooter’s injury is not yet known, and the hope is absolutely that it’s nothing major for the time being. That said, the pending addition to the roster of infielders Derek Dietrich and Jose Iglesias means that there isn’t going to be a turn of foot on Senzel’s trip to the minors even if 2B looks like it will be open for a longer period of time. My best guess is that Senzel Ben Gamel Jersey , who played exclusively in CF throughout camp in Goodyear and who The Athletic’s C. Trent Rosecrans confirmed was set to continue playing there in AAA, would likely need at least a little bit of time to get reacquainted with playing infield defense, anyway.Probably 14 days of re-learning what he’s done his entire life, if I had to put a number on it.Cross your fingers that Scooter emerges from this a little banged up but, on the whole, just fine for the 162 game grind. And if you’re one of the many long-suffering Cincinnati sports fans, cross your fingers that this isn’t another chapter of the sports gods pulling a fast one on you.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.