logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 3. juni 2019 04:09:35(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

The longtime broadcaster was not included in the network’s lineup for the NFL title game telecast from Minneapolis on Feb. 4 http://www.bengalscheapstore.com/renell-wren-jersey-cheap , leading to speculation that Costas’ comments about head injuries in football might have affected the decision.

Dan Patrick and Liam McHugh will host the broadcast.

An NBC Sports spokesperson said: ”Dan and Liam have served as hosts for our NFL pregame/studio shows on Sunday nights and Thursday nights, respectively, throughout the season and will continue on Super Bowl Sunday.”

Costas said: ”Dan and Liam have done the job hosting NBC’s NFL coverage all season. It wouldn’t be right for me to parachute in and do the Super Bowl.”

When he stepped down as host of the Olympics last February, Costas was expected to keep his Super Bowl duties because Mike Tirico, his Olympic replacement, would be in South Korea.

Costas hosted NBC’s Super Bowl pregame coverage in 1986, 1989 Michael Jordan Jersey , 1993, 2009, 2012 and 2015.

During an appearance at the University of Maryland in November, he said of football: ”the reality is that this game destroys people’s brains.”

The San Francisco 49ers rewarded wide receiver Marquise Goodwin for his career-best season by giving him a three-year contract extension Thursday worth $20.3 million.

Goodwin was one of San Francisco’s best free-agent acquisitions last season when he signed a two-year deal, giving the team a needed deep threat down the field. His play led the 49ers to lock him up through the 2021 season with the new deal that will guarantee him $10 million, according to NFL Network.

After putting up little production in his first four seasons in Buffalo, Goodwin is excited for the chance to remain in coach Kyle Shanahan’s system with Jimmy Garoppolo at quarterback.

”I definitely feel like this offense is good for me in a sense that it allows me to be a football player http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hunter-renfrow-jersey ,” he said. ”It gives me the opportunity to be out there and make plays and that’s what you want in a scheme and a system. It’s not just me. Everybody gets to shine. That’s what’s good about this offense. It’s not a one-man wrecking crew. It’s not one guy making it happen. It’s a lot of guys making opportunities to make plays.”

The 27-year-old Goodwin set career highs last season with 56 catches for 962 yards and scored two touchdowns. The former Olympic long jumper had caught just 49 passes for 780 yards in four seasons with Buffalo.

He also won the team’s Len Eshmont Award for inspirational and courageous play and won the team’s Ed Block Courage Award given to the player that exemplified a commitment to sportsmanship and courage.

It was a trying season off the field for Goodwin, whose premature son died hours before he caught an 83-yard touchdown pass against the New York Giants on Nov. 12, and whose biological father died days before he had 10 catches for 114 yards against Tennessee on Dec. 17.

”From the minute Marquise joined our team, he has shown us everything we want to see in a 49er,” general manager John Lynch said. ”He leads by example with a tremendous work ethic, a trait that helped him expand his repertoire as a football player and post his most successful season as a pro last year. Marquise earned this extension by coming in every day focused on doing his job and, as a result Zach Brown Jersey , he made himself and his teammates better.”

Goodwin really excelled after Garoppolo took over as quarterback last December. He had 29 catches for 384 yards and one touchdown in five games with Garoppolo as the starter, tying for fifth in the NFL in catches and ranking sixth in yards during those games.

Goodwin was also tracked with the fastest speed by a receiver on any catch last season according to Next Gen Stats through SportRadar, running 21.68 mph on a 55-yard catch from C.J. Beathard against Arizona on Nov. 5.

He narrowly missed out on a 1,000-yard season when he was knocked out of the season finale against the Rams with a concussion after a helmet-to-helmet hit by Blake Countess. Goodwin has had at least four concussions in his career.

”I was not scared at all by any means,” he said. ”I know the game I play. It’s tough, it’s physical. Things like that happen at some point. The people in the stands were more scared than I was based on how it looked and me being unconscious for a few seconds. I’m blessed for the opportunity to be healthy and go into 2018 with new opportunities.”

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.