logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

panxing18
#1 Skrevet : 6. juni 2019 03:15:31(UTC)
panxing18

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

he voice of the Chicago White Sox community here at South Side Sox http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , and we talk every day about how the White Sox are doing—whether they’ll win their upcoming game or how readers feel about that awful call from the umpires.Now, we’re starting a new polling project that will pull together the insights of the most plugged-in White Sox fans.If that describes you, then SIGN UP HERE to join us on SB Nation FanPulse. This project was started on SB Nation’s NFL sites last season. Here’s an example of the results from our Chicago sister site, Windy City Gridiron:If you sign up, you’ll be among a hand-selected group from South Side Sox who answer a survey developed by SB Nation. The survey will start going out regularly once the season begins.We want to build the definitive poll of *informed* White Sox fans http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , and that includes you. Your votes will be anonymous—though if you join, you’re welcome to tell anyone you like.The results of each poll will be published by South Side Sox and may end up on SBNation.com also, along with the results from other team sites.Ready to sign up as a South Side Sox FanPulse participant? CLICK HERE. Is he the future at left field, or another Astros prospect to flame out?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Houston Astros NewsGame ThreadsHouston Astros Minor LeaguesAstros Game DayPodcastsAstros Open Forum: Is it Too Soon to Question Kyle Tucker’s Top Prospect Status?New,137commentsIs he the future at left field Anibal Sanchez Jersey , or another Astros prospect to flame out?CDTShareTweetShareShareAstros Open Forum: Is it Too Soon to Question Kyle Tucker’s Top Prospect Status?Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsIn 2015, the year the Astros drafted Alex Bregman with the second pick overall in the amateur draft, they also drafted Kyle Tucker with the fifth overall pick at age 18 straight out of high school.He has never disappointed in the minors, proceeding through the system with all the speed a top prospect should. Last year he had 24 home runs and a .989 OPS in 464 plate appearances in AAA at the age of 21. He was rated MLB’s 7th rated prospect this winter.But there are questions. In 64 AB’s last year in his brief major league call-up, he only managed a .493 OPS with no home runs. He was extremely prone to the ground ball out into the shift. So far in AAAhe has a .103 BA in 31 PA’s in 2019.Today’s question: Are Tucker’s current and recent problems just a phase in the development of an eventual successful major leaguer http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , or are there flaws in his hitting approach that doom him to the fate of the Brett Wallaces, Chris Carters, Jon Singletons, AJ Reeds of the Houston past?Write a fanpost or express your opinion in the comments below.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.