logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

panxing18
#1 Skrevet : 11. juni 2019 04:23:32(UTC)
panxing18

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

SEATTLE (AP) —n support to pull out a win. The Los Angeles Dodgers made sure Sunday he had more than enough for a milestone victory.The Dodgers scored five runs before Kershaw took the mound http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , and the three-time NL Cy Young Award winner shut down the Seattle Mariners over seven innings for his 150th career win in a 12-1 rout.The offensive explosion came a day after the Mariners beat Los Angeles on a 10th-inning, game-ending balk.“To lose it in that situation is tough. And to come right back on a day game, there could be a little hangover effect,” Kershaw said. “Our guys, coming out in the first inning like that is a big testament to them. That was awesome today.”Kershaw (6-5) gave up one run on four hits, struck out seven and walked one. The 30-year-old lefty improved to 150-69.Justin Turner tied career highs with four hits and five RBIs, including a three-run homer in the ninth inning with position player Andrew Romine on the mound. Turner extended his hitting streak to 13 games.Enrique Hernandez had an RBI single as part of the Dodgers’ five-run first inning. He added his 18th home run and a bases-loaded walk as the Dodgers won for the third time in four games.Cody Bellinger pushed his own hitting streak to 12 games with three hits and two RBIs for Los Angeles.“It was an outstanding job by the entire offense today,” Turner said. “I feel like up and down the lineup guys are all feeling pretty good. “The Dodgers tagged Seattle starter Roenis Elias (2-1). He had been on the disabled list with a left triceps strain since July 31 and was activated to start against the Dodgers. Elias lasted three innings, giving up the five runs and seven hits.“Elias usually goes out there and competes and lets it fly and takes his chances. We didn’t see today that in the first inning,” Seattle manager Scott Servais said. “You get behind early like that to a really good club it can get ugly.”Los Angeles kept adding to the lead against the Mariners bullpen Phil Niekro Jersey , scoring a run in five of the last six innings.Ryon Healy had two of Seattle’s five hits, including a run-scoring single in the fourth.ROSTER MOVEBefore the game, the Mariners recalled RHP Chasen Bradford from Triple-A Tacoma and optioned INF Gordon Beckham and LHP James Pazos to Tacoma.TRAINER’S ROOMDodgers: SS Manny Machado left the game after being hit on the wrist by Romine in the ninth. Manager Dave Roberts said Machado got X-rays as a precaution, but he was expected to be fine.Mariners: LHP James Paxton, on the 10-day DL with a left arm contusion, played catch for the first time since getting hit by a line drive on Tuesday. “I felt good. No problems,” said Paxton, who threw from about 70 feet during the session. … C Chris Hermann left the game in the third inning with a right knee contusion after being hit by a foul ball.PERFECT ENDINGLos Angeles reliever Zac Rosscup struck out the side in the ninth inning on nine pitches.UP NEXTDodgers: LHP Alex Wood (7-6, 3.51 ERA) faces the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday. Wood allowed one run on three hits over five innings in his last start against the Giants.Mariners: RHP Felix Hernandez (8-11, 5.62) will make his 399th career start Monday against Houston. Hernandez had been demoted to the bullpen and made his first career relief appearance last week but is starting in place of the injured Paxton. “Felix doesn’t have to go out there and shut the world out — he just has to be competitive and throw the ball over the plate http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey ,” Servais said. PHILADELPHIA (AP) — David Robertson got himself a new deal in a new pair of pinstripes.The 33-year-old right-handed reliever and the Philadelphia Phillies agreed to a $23 million, two-year contact on Thursday. Robertson gets $10 million this year and $11 million in 2020, and the Phillies have a $12 million option for 2021 with a $2 million buyout.“The Phillies are a great organization, and they have that hunger to get back in the postseason and they’re going in the right direction,” Robertson said. “It’s a place where I’ll get a lot of opportunities to pitch in the back end of the bullpen and I don’t see any reason why we can’t get in the postseason.”Robertson went 8-3 with a 3.23 ERA and five saves in 69 games last season for the New York Yankees. He left the Yankees after the 2014 season to sign a $46 million, four-year contract with the Chicago White Sox, who traded him to New York in July 2017.An 11-year veteran and a 2011 All-Star, Robertson has appeared in at least 60 games in nine straight seasons. He could get opportunities to close in Philadelphia, which hasn’t made the playoffs since 2011. Seranthony Dominguez led the Phillies with 16 saves last season, and manager Gabe Kapler likes versatility in his bullpen.“He’s going to pitch high-leverage innings for us Chipper Jones Jersey ,” Phillies general manager Matt Klentak said of Robertson. “That’s what he’s done very effectively and consistently for a long time. The fact he has experience pitching the ninth inning is very appealing for us.”Hector Neris led the Phillies with 26 saves in 2017 and had 11 last year. He’s also in the mix to pitch the ninth. It’ll likely be determined by matchups.Robertson has even better numbers against lefties than righties during his career. He has held lefties to a .188 batting average and .268 on-base percentage vs. .222 and .302 for righties.“I want to pitch whenever I can to help the team win games,” Robertson said. “If I have to pitch in the sixth, seventh, eighth or even the ninth, it doesn’t matter to me. I just want to be in the back end of the bullpen when the big outs need to get made.”Robertson represented himself in contract negotiations for the first time. Klentak said he was impressed and called it a “unique” experience talking money directly with the player.“He was very well prepared, he knew the market very well, he knew what was important to him and he was able to articulate it well and that helped us get to a deal,” Klentak said.Robertson spent parts of nine seasons in the majors with the Yankees, who selected him in the 17th round of the 2006 amateur draft. He made a pair of relief appearances against the Phillies in the 2009 World Series, allowing a two-run single to Raul Ibanez in the eighth inning of the opener and an RBI groundout to Carlos Ruiz in the third inning of Game 5.Robertson replaced Mariano Rivera after he retired following the 2013 season and had 39 saves in 2014.He’s 53-32 with a 2.88 ERA and 137 saves in 654 career appearances John Smoltz Jersey , all in relief.“I had a great time playing in New York. They are an excellent organization,” Robertson said, adding he spoke to Yankees general manager Brian Cashman about returning. “New York will always hold a special place in my heart. It was just time for me to go someplace else.”The Phillies have been active this offseason, acquiring shortstop Jean Segura and signing outfielder Andrew McCutchen. They finished 80-82 last year after leading the NL East in August.Klentak said the team had a “productive” meeting with Manny Machado last month.“I expect that the dialogue there will continue,” Klentak said.The team also is scheduled to meet with Bryce Harper.____
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.