logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

panxing18
#1 Skrevet : 11. juni 2019 04:46:36(UTC)
panxing18

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

ot some snow this morning. Sucks to be you. Not a ton going on tonight. The Bruins do have a huge game against the Sharks tonight Matt Kemp Jersey , though..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Red Sox StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Red Sox NewsYahoo Red Sox Team PageYahoo Red Sox ReportYahoo Red Sox Depth ChartYahoo Red Sox TransactionsYahoo Red Sox PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昈pen ThreadOTM Open Thread 2/18: It is MondayNew,50commentsESTShareTweetShareShareOTM Open Thread 2/18: It is MondayRobert Hanashiro-USA TODAY SportsHappy Monday everyone. Some of you further south than me got some snow this morning. Sucks to be you. Not a ton going on tonight. The Bruins do have a huge game against the Sharks tonight Hank Aaron Jersey , though it’s a west coast game and thus past my bedtime. Use this space to discuss whatever. As always, just be nice to each other. A weekend wrap-up of Tigers results and performances."We’re back again with the second installment of our weekend edition of the Bless You Boys Podcast. Host Brandon Day tempers your wild enthusiasm after a 5-3 start including a takedown of the semi-mighty Yankees in the Bronx. We’ll also try to tamp down your fears about the offense after a decidedly whiff-heavy performance through eight games. The starting pitching probably isn’t this good. The offense isn’t this bad.Topics in this episode include:A look back at the road series against the New York Yankees which the Tigers took two games to one.The incredible transformation of Matt BoydOpening Day in Detroit is pretty special http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , particularly when the Tigers get a victory.Spencer Turnbull looks good, but let’s slow our roll a little.The minor league season gets underway with the debuts of Casey Mize and Matt Manning.If you’re able to Julio Teheran Jersey , please head over to our Patreon page and commit to a small donation to help us continue expanding our minor league coverage, and thanks for listening!Intro: “Motor City 2” - J. Dilla
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.