logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 14. juni 2019 05:28:54(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

The NFL Playoffs are here Quinnen Williams Jersey , which means we're about to enter the most exciting part of the season. Unless, of course, your team didn't make the cut. In that case, you're probably upset about not being able to see your favorite team and favorite players until next summer. We empathize with you.But fear not, gentle reader. The faces of your favorite NFL stars are still out there http://www.jetscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-jachai-polite-jersey , as some of the players have celebrity (or at least semi-famous) counterparts that look quite similar to them. A few coaches have their own doppelgängers as well.Although there have been a lot of stretches when it comes to people claiming to have discovered so-called twin siblings of NFL figures, we wanted to construct as concise of a list as possible. none of the comparisons involve cartoon or otherwise fictional characters, there are no cheap shots or jokes that aren’t actually accurate, and with just an exception or two Chuma Edoga Jersey , everyone played/coached or was eligible to play/coach in the 2015 NFL season. This is a collection of the best of the best, the most-commonly associated individuals, and a few deserving folks who have flown under the radar in regard to resemblances. This is the Top 15 NFL Players Who Have Celebrity Lookalikes. The Philadelphia Eagles have started their season with three straight wins. And they’ve done so with a rookie quarterback, Carson Wentz, no less. While he hasn’t been asked to do a whole lot yet (Wentz is just 20th in the league in pass attempts) http://www.jetscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-trevon-wesco-jersey , the #2 overall pick in the 2016 draft hasn’t thrown a single interception through his first three career starts.The Eagles gave up a lot when they traded up to grab Wentz and so far the move looks like a good one. However, not all high draft picks work out. NFL general managers can do all their homework and select what seems like the right athlete, only to see their franchise’s savior completely flop as a pro.When you consider that teams drafting near the top of the first round are generally bad already, they especially cannot afford to miss on too many picks. Doing so can set a franchise back years. Coaches and GMs get fired. Fans start wearing paper bags on their heads. It’s not pretty.The term “bust” often gets thrown around pretty loosely in sports. There is no gray area with the players on this list, though. These guys didn’t have a couple of decent years and then fade away; with the exception of #16 (who had issues unrelated to football) Clelin Ferrell Jersey , they were all awful from Day 1 and have forever been cemented as some of the worst draft picks the NFL has seen in a generation.Note: Draft slot matters. Todd Marinovich and Johnny Manziel are well known for their troubles on and off the field, but both were drafted in the 20s. The following players were all taken much earlier in their respective drafts and, therefore, are considered bigger busts.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.