logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 14. juni 2019 07:41:03(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

Quarterbacks are tough to come by http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-darius-slayton-jersey , but with how good the league is becoming, those with quarterback issues are going to be looking for replacements. In 2019, ten teams will have a new starting quarterback at some point in the season. Sometimes bringing in a new quarterback to play will help give a team life, as that can help a team succeed. History has proven in the NFL that change can make or break a team. While changing the quarterback can be a huge risk, it can also have a massive reward.What is exciting about next year’s quarterbacks that could be available, is there’s very few in free agency and in the draft. One of the most talented quarterbacks in college football isn't even sure if he'll be heading into the draft in 2019 Quinnen Williams Jersey , despite the fact he'd likely go in the top five. This makes it a lot more interesting, as teams will need to figure out what they want to do at the position. Remember, a lot of these ten teams could be playoff teams potentially if they had an improved quarterback.As 2019 approaches, we patiently wait for the new quarterback for 10 different teams to come up in conversation. Remember, this change may not occur day one. We do know that the change will come at some point during next season. Keep your eyes peeled, and look to see which quarterbacks will be on the move. As 10 current starters, will lose their job to another quarterback next season. The Indians caught a lucky break. Carlos Carrasco is only bruised.

An MRI taken Monday revealed that Cleveland’s steady starter only suffered a bruised right elbow when he was struck by a vicious line drive on Saturday against Minnesota.

”We dodged a huge bullet http://www.jetscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-jachai-polite-jersey ,” said relieved Indians manager Terry Francona.

Carrasco, who has previously sustained serious injuries after being hit by comebackers, will be treated for swelling over the next 48 hours before being evaluated on Wednesday.

At this point, it’s expected that Carrasco will return to the rotation and mound once his stint on the disabled list ends.

”He still got hit really hard and there’s some trauma,” Francona said before the Indians opened a three-game series with the Chicago White Sox. ”The hope would be, once he gets the swelling out of there, that he’ll come quick because it’s a bruise and it could have been a lot worse.”

In the second inning on Saturday Chuma Edoga Jersey , Twins star Joe Mauer hit a line drive that Carrasco couldn’t avoid. The 31-year-old, who has been one of the AL’s most consistent pitchers the past three seasons, braced himself before absorbing the liner. He was forced to leave the game and taken to the hospital.

Carrrasco has a history of being hit on the mound. He was struck in the face in 2015 and then missed the 2016 playoffs after breaking his hand, a blow that left the Indians short one of their top pitchers during their run to the World Series.

But despite Carrasco’s track record of being a target, Francona isn’t worried about the 31-year-old showing any jitters when he pitches.

”He’s been hit before and you think, `OK will it bother him?”’ Francona said. ”He’s been hit before so I think he’s champing at the bit to get this out of there and start pitching again. It’s easy to tell him, `Hey http://www.jetscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-trevon-wesco-jersey , don’t worry about it.’ I’m not the one standing out there.

”This is fourth time, and I’ve never seen any ill effects before and I don’t anticipate any going forward. I think he’s just glad that it’s a bruise and see how quick he can get better.”

Francona chalked up Carrasco’s mound misfortune to bad luck.

”I do think there are pitchers that put themselves in a position where they are not able to field their position, but Carlos is fine,” Francona said. ”He lands flat and he’s in a really good position, most of the time. The fact that he could get his hand up and kind of block it and not hit somewhere else.”

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.