logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 14. juni 2019 08:20:36(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

Ever since the concept of free agency in professional sports was developed http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/gardner-minshew-ii-jersey-authentic , the idea of players who don't put forth their best effort after getting a payday has been alive and well. We've seen plenty of players in the NFL ranks who just want another seven-figure contract to their name, and nothing more. Once they get it, their play starts to take a dip in quality, and the realization comes upon the team that they got royally screwed over. These kind of player failures in the NFL are the ones that hurt the most, because of the expense paid to acquire the player in the first place. You're not only betting on a player's on-field ability, you're taking a chance on him from a mental aspect Garrett Bradbury Jersey , hoping he doesn't end up phoning it in because he's set for life financially. We've seen plenty of players who haven't shown this as well, but for the ones who have, they're some of the most disappointing signings in NFL history. Sometimes you just can't guarantee effort, which is arguably the most important attribute of any player.Ranked below are 15 NFL players who got paid and stopped trying. Ferraris, Rolex watches, and seven figure homes. Welcome to the lavish Lifestyle. This slogan should be plastered all around the NFL Draft. The amount of money that NFL organizations hand out to rookies fresh of the college gridiron is absurd. Many of these players are only 20 years old and the second they hear Roger Goodell call out their name on that brightly lit stage http://www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com/irv-smith-jr.-jersey-authentic , they immediately know that they can soon bathe in sweet green cash, if they so wish. Do not get me wrong, I do not have an issue with players being compensated for working extremely hard, but it is just mind-blowing that such young, unproven players can be handed paychecks with such monumental values.Even though I am a die hard Philadelphia Eagles fan, I am able to recognize when the arch-enemy has made a strategic move. For that reason Alexander Mattison Jersey , I have studied the Dallas Cowboys' last 20 moves made in the first-round of the NFL Draft. Even though as a fan I have no control over how the Eagles pick their players and how they decide to scout the Cowboys players, I still enjoy having the knowledge of who could turn out to be an Eagle killer, who I am, for sure, going to boo the loudest and the most, and who I am going to have to hide my eyes from every time they touch the pigskin.Here are the Cowboys' first round picks of the past 20 years http://www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com/dru-samia-jersey-authentic , ranked from worst to best.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.