logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

panxing18
#1 Skrevet : 16. juli 2019 04:15:20(UTC)
panxing18

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

anded pitcher http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , which means that Ender Inciarte will be leading off for the Braves."The moment of Ozzie Albies hitting at the top of the lineup was just that — a moment. Yu Darvish is a right-handed pitcher, which means that Ozzie is back in the lower half of Atlanta’s lineup and Ender Inciarte is back in the lineup in general and at his “customary” spot of hitting leadoff. Additional changes include Ronald Acuna Jr. going back to left field, Brian McCann is back in the lineup and Johan Camargo is back on the bench. This is basically what you’d expect to see this lineup look like against a righty. Meanwhile, Joe Maddon has gone back to a lineup that is familiar to what they had in the first game of this series. The big change is that Jason Heyward will be on the bench for tonight’s game. He played right field on Monday and center field on Wednesday Roger Maris Jersey , but he’ll be on substitute duty for tonight’s game. Other than that, Chicago’s lineup is similar to what they rolled out on Monday night. They scored a grand total of zero (0) runs while also booting the ball all over the place on defense on Monday, so hopefully we’ll see a similar result tonight. NEW YORK (AP) — Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Urena has been suspended six games and fined an undisclosed amount for intentionally hitting Ronald Acuna Jr. of the Atlanta Braves with a pitch.Major League Baseball announced the penalties Thursday, a day after Urena hit Acuna on the left arm with his first pitch in the Marlins’ 5-2 loss in Atlanta. The 20-year-old Acuna went into the game having homered in five straight games http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , including four homers in the three games against Miami — three of them leading off.The 25-year-old Urena, from the Dominican Republic, is 3-12 with a 4.74 ERA in 24 starts. Unless appealed, the suspension is scheduled to begin Friday at Washington.Also Brett Gardner Jersey , Braves first base coach Eric Young was suspended one game and fined.Acuna was back in the lineup for the Braves on Thursday night against Colorado. The training staff signed off on Acuna returning after a CT scan on his elbow was normal. X-rays also were negative.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.