logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

panxing18
#1 Skrevet : 23. juli 2019 03:04:44(UTC)
panxing18

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

CLEVELAND (AP) — ll times local):11:04 p.m.Justin Verlander blazed 97 mph heat from the start http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , Cleveland’s Shane Bieber struck out the side and the AL staff combined to fan 16, dominating a loaded NL lineup 4-3 in the All-Star Game on Tuesday night for its seventh straight win.With fans hoping to see a replay of Monday’s jaw-dropping aerial show when 312 homers cleared the walls, the diamond became a pitchers’ paradise — at least until the late innings.Derby champ Pete Alonso grounded a two-out, two-run single past Gleyber Torres in the eighth inning to pull the NL to 4-3, but Aroldis Chapman struck out the side in the ninth for the save on the same field he got the win three years ago in World Series Game 7 for the Chicago Cubs‘ first title since 1908 — and denying the Indians their first since 1948. There could have been four games being played today, except that the Rockies offense couldn’t score. Today could be the end for both the Indians and Braves, if they lose."There are three games to be played on Monday and two of them could end the title dreams of the losing team. The Rockies were dispatched by the Brewers in a sweep on Sunday. The Astros have a chance at their own sweep of the Indians today Addison Russell Jersey , and the Dodgers could knock off the Brewers with a win as well. The only series that’s guaranteed to play beyond today is Yankees-Red Sox, knotted at a game apiece after the first two games in Boston.Today’s schedule of games goes like so:Astros-Indians, 1:30, TBS. Starters: Dallas Keuchel and Mike ClevingerDodgers-Braves, 4:30, FS1. Starters: Rich Hill and Mike FoltynewiczRed Sox-Yankees, 7:40 Sammy Sosa Jersey , TBS. Starters: Nathan Eovaldi and Luis SeverinoWith the way that this postseason has gone so far, that probably means at least nine straight hours of baseball today, if you are into that kind of thing - which if you work somewhere that gets this particular federal holiday off, you might be looking for the entertainment.Alas, it is not possible for both the Yankees and the Red Sox to lose tonight. Obviously, the first instinct for that series is “team meteor,” but given that scenario is not very likely Joe Maddon Jersey , I have to admit that there’s real potential for schadenfreude in the 108-win Red Sox losing their first playoff series.The Astros just won last year, so for that reason, an unlikely Indians revival in their series would be fun. The Dodgers and Braves have both won the World Series in my lifetime - though it was 30 years ago for the Dodgers and 23 years ago for the Braves, so if you’re younger than me, that may not be true about you.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.