logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

panxing18
#1 Skrevet : 23. juli 2019 03:27:36(UTC)
panxing18

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

Ten years ago Scott Kazmir Jersey , this would have been a series for the ages."First Pitch: 6:10 pm CDTTV: FSNO, o: WCCO 830, TIBNSoak it up, folks! This is the last game of the season that isn’t the last game of the season.Having successfully avoided another 90-loss season (two years in a row!) but nowhere close to the playoff hunt, it’s up to you to find a reason to get into the final two Twins games. If you’re stuck, consider Willians Astudillo.Photo by David Banks/Getty ImagesChicago’s Starter: Carlos Rodon(6-7, 3.61 ERA, 4.90 FIP, 119.2 IP, 6.6 K/9 Kurt Suzuki Jersey , 3.8 BB/9, 0.7 fWAR)Rodon’s season didn’t begin until June 9th due to his recovery from shoulder surgery, but he’s bounced back well and dominated over the summer, posting a 1.84 ERA across nine starts from July 5th to August 27th. It’s been a rough final month; his last start lasted less than three innings, involved six earned runs, and earned him a6.84 ERA for September. He was facing the Cubs, who are on an all-time streak of quality baseball seasons, but let’s hope the Twins can put together a similar offensive performance.Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty ImagesMinnesota’s Starter: Kyle Gibson(9-13, 3.68 ERA, 4.18 FIP http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , 190.2 IP, 8.1 K/9, 3.6 BB/9, 2.6 fWAR)It’s been the best season of Gibson’s career, and it’s a shame that his performances have been wasted by a subpar team. Still, Kyle can set a personal best for innings pitched today, and has already exceeded career marks in strikeouts (172), ERA+ (118), and ERA. This will be the second time, and first since 2015 http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , that Gibson has made 32 starts in a season.Today’s LineupsGO TWINS GO!!! Start your morning with some of the best Astros links around"Astros NewsLast night’s 4-0 loss was the cherry on top of a garbage cake as the Astros wrapped up a 2-5 road trip to start the season (Houston Chronicle)And while it wasn’t the only reason for the loss, Ron Kulpa’s inconsistent strike zone and arrogant attitude didn’t help (Astros County)But ultimately it was another night of anemic offense, something the Astros will look to remedy (Texas Sports Nation)This home stand should see Aledmys Diaz make a start at 1st base for the first time in his MLB career (Houston Chronicle)Reid Ryan recently had a little chat about the World Series win and his family ties to baseball (Community Impact Newspaper)The minor league season is getting underway so here’s a little season preview for the AA Corpus Christi Hooks (Climbing Tal’s Hill)In addition to the Bush family, Travis Scott will be on hand to celebrate the opening weekend home stand (ABC 13)Good guy Alex Bregman will donate $1,000 for every Astros win this month to help with Autism awareness (Astros.com)Around the LeagueJacob deGrom did it all in yesterday’s game against the Marlins, including tying a 50-year-old Bob Gibson record (MLB.com)And Keuchel may join him in NY if rumors about the Mets’ interest in him pan out (Bleacher Report)The Yankees are just snake-bit as Troy Tulowitzki will now head to the IL (Pinstripe Alley)Speaking of injuries, Lindor will miss at least another 2 weeks for Cleveland as he heals from an ankle injury (ESPN)Legendary Braves manager Bobby Cox was admitted to a hospital yesterday after suffering a stroke (Yahoo Sports)
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.