logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

perfect
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2019 04:15:48(UTC)
perfect

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Afganistan
Sted: luanda

Game RecapTayron Guerrero entered in relief and promptly blew the Marlins’ lead on Thursday Johnny Giavotella T-Shirt, but Brian Anderson later became the hero as he drove in Yadiel Rivera for the game-winning run in the bottom of the ninth. It was the first walk-off for Miami this season. Related SD 3, MIA 4; Brian Anderson lifts Marlins with 9th-inning walk-off Neil Walker, Garrett Cooper, and Anderson, batting 2-3-4 in the lineup, collected seven of the 11 Marlin hits to set the tone a day after the team could not get much going at the plate against former prospect Chris Paddack. Left-hander Caleb Smith threw five innings of two-run ball, striking out seven,Homestand RecapAfter dropping two of three games against the Mets over the weekend, Miami salvaged a 3-3 homestand to open proceedings after the All-Star break. There were some great individual performances by the likes of Cooper, Starlin Castro, and Jordan Yamamoto, but things didn't all go to plan as the bullpen had it's issues, both in terms of health and performance.Prado Back From InjuryMartín Prado has returned from the hamstring injury that has sidelined him for over a month after completing a rehab assignment in Jupiter. The veteran pinch hit in Thursday's game, and will play first and third base in a reserve role, as he was previously. More importantly, the Marlins are counting on the 35-year-old to resume his role as a mentor for the younger players on the roster.Deadline DealingMiami will still be looking to move any veterans and surplus contracts that they can before the Trade Deadline on July 31, but the state of the rest of the division over the next few days could have a big impact on the overall market. There have already been multiple rumors mentioning the Marlins and some of their NL East foes as potential trade partners Garrett Cooper T-Shirt, particularly the Phillies as they look for pitching help.Mattingly Ready for ChangeThe horrible full-count call that ended Wednesday's game wasn't the first time that the Marlins have been on the wrong end of some questionable officiating this season but, with the game on the line this time, manager Don Mattingly has now seen enough https://www.marlinsteeshop.com/Jarlin_Garcia_T_shirt. Robotic umpires are already being tested in the independent leagues, and Mattingly thinks that the technology cannot get to the majors soon enough.Fire on the Farm Isan did it again 23 home runs this season in Triple-A New Orleans, including 21 HR in his last 69 games pic.twitter.com/wJrQO8iCxy— Fish Stripes July 19, 2019Isan Díaz continues to enjoy a career year with Triple-A New Orleans. His .978 OPS in 2019 is elite even by Pacific Coast League standards, and Díaz 23 home runs lead the entire Marlins organization.In Jacksonville, Sixto Sánchez was dealing. He continues to impress the player development staff: Final Line for Marlins No https://www.marlinsteeshop.com/Drew_Rucinski_T_shirt. 1 prospect RHP Sixto Sanchez in Chattanooga tonight:6.1 IP, 4 H, 2R/2ER, 1 BB, 7K. 90 pitches, 67 strikes. In line for the win with Shrimp up 4-2. pic.twitter.com/M2KQ0mtSBW— Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp July 19, 2019The Clinton LumberKings erupted for 16 runs in a blowout win. Miami 2018 first-round draft pick Connor Scott is in the midst of a hot streak, while reinforcements from the 2019 draft class like outfielder Peyton Burdick have ignited the LumberKings, who have been arguably the most dominant team in Minor League Baseball in July. Related A-Ball with Erik Oas Episode 16: Outfielder Peyton Burdick makes quick transition to pro ball Sánchez, Díaz and Scott rank first, fourth and 12th respectively in Baseball America newly updated Marlins Top 30 prospects list (subscription required) Starlin Castro T-Shirt.Up NextThe Marlins head west to take on the Dodgers tonight in the first of a three-game set. Zac Gallen (0-1, 4.24 ERA) will oppose Cy Young candidate Hyun-Jin Ryu (10-2, 1.78 ERA) on the mound. First pitch at 10:10 p.m. ET.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.