logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 11. september 2019 05:33:19(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

ARLINGTON Brian Burns Jersey , Texas (AP) — touchdown in the fourth quarter, and the Dallas Cowboys hung on for a 24-22 wild-card win over the Seattle Seahawks on Saturday night.The playoff win by the Cowboys (11-6) was the first for Elliott and quarterback Dak Prescott on their second try after losing a divisional game as rookies two years ago. Dallas will play either New Orleans or the Los Angeles Rams in the divisional round next weekend.The loss ended a run of nine straight victories in playoff openers for the Seahawks (10-7). The Elias Sports Bureau says it was the longest streak in NFL history.Dallas’ defense, ranked in the top 10 most of the season, mostly kept quarterback Russell Wilson under control and handed him his first loss in four wild-card games.It was the eighth win in nine games for the Cowboys.Prescott, the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2016 when the Cowboys lost to Green Bay at home as the top seed in the NFC, threw for 226 yards and had a 1-yard sneak for what appeared to be a clinching score before Tyler Lockett’s 53-yard catch set up a quick Seattle touchdown.Wilson’s 7-yard scoring pass to J.D. McKissic got the Seahawks within four, and they made it a two-point game on their second 2-point conversion following an injury to kicker Sebastian Janikowski.But the missing kicker left the Seahawks no good options on an onside kick with 1:18 remaining. Punter Michael Dickson’s drop kick was caught by Cole Beasley at the Dallas 31, sealing the first playoff win for the Cowboys since beating Detroit in the wild-card round in the 2014 season.COLTS 21 http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/greg-little-jersey , TEXANS 7HOUSTON (AP) — Andrew Luck threw for 222 yards and two touchdowns and Indianapolis raced out to a big lead and cruised over Houston in the wild-card game.Luck put on a show in his hometown, throwing for 191 yards and two touchdowns before halftime to help the Colts (11-6) build a 21-0 lead.Running back Marlon Mack had 148 yards and a touchdown for Indianapolis, which advances to face the top-seeded Kansas City Chiefs in the divisional round next weekend.Houston (11-6), which overcame a 0-3 start to win the AFC South, gave up too many big plays and couldn’t get anything going on offense in the first half to fall into the huge hole.Deshaun Watson, who was sacked an NFL-leading 62 times in the regular season, was sacked three times and hit eight more times in a disappointing playoff debut. He finished with 235 yards passing with a touchdown and an interception.The Colts, who opened the season 1-5 Will Grier Jersey , continued an impressive run by winning their fifth straight and for the 10th time in 11 games. Saturday was their first playoff appearance since the AFC championship game loss at New England in the “Deflategate” game in the 2014 season. As the 2017 NFL season begins to come to an end, another very exciting period of the NFL calendar is approaching for football fans around the country. After each season ends, fans get excited as the road to the NFL Draft begins. Reporters and fans from all around the globe start breaking down the play of college football’s best stars, and try to put together mock drafts of where each player will end up. Now, going from college football to the NFL isn’t as easy as it seems. In the NFL, you’re playing with the best of the best, and the smartest of all players. Sometimes, players aren’t able to perform at a high level in the NFL like they did in college.One of the most popular reporters who analyzes college players from every university http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/christian-miller-jersey , is Mel Kiper Jr. He’s been covering ESPN’s annual draft coverage every year since 1984. Now, a lot of fans take his information to heart because he’s been known as such a reputable source. But sometimes, even Mel Kiper Jr can’t get it right. As draft season approaches, we like to look back at players that Kiper predicted would be stars, and poved him right, as well as the players he was wrong about.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.