logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 19. september 2019 05:42:40(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

He has had a couple of serious medical issues since. The two-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle announced on social media this week that he needs a kidney transplant and is seeking a donor.“Well Dwayne Haskins Jersey , this is hard for me to say, but my doctors said I should reach out to my family, friends and fans,” Haynesworth wrote on Instagram, via Jim Wyatt of the Titans’ website. “Some of you may know I’ve been battling kidney disease for a few years now. The time has come family, friends and fans. I’m in dire need of a kidney. Mine have finally failed me on July 7, 2019. It’s hard to believe from being a professional athlete to only eight seasons in retirement that my body has taken another major blow. First with the brain aneurysm three seasons out of the NFL to now my kidneys failing me. But the bright side of the latest ordeal is I can ask . . . someone to generously donate a kidney.”Haynesworth is pictured in his hospital bed at Williamson Medical Center in Franklin http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/marquise-brown-jersey-cheap , Tennessee.Haynesworth, now 38, played 10 seasons after the Titans made him the 15th overall choice in 2002. He spent seven seasons in Tennessee, two in Washington and played six games with the Patriots in 2011 and seven with the Bucs to finish that season and his career. ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Dak Prescott has a new No. 1 receiver and there’s a fresh leading voice for the Dallas quarterback’s blockers after the Cowboys traded for Amari Cooper and fired offensive line coach Paul Alexander during an open week that was much busier than normal.And there’s little question about the message owner and general manager Jerry Jones is sending as the Cowboys try to keep a perfect home season intact to offset their winless road mark in a Monday night visit from the Tennessee Titans, who share the same record (3-4) and sense of urgency because of a three-game losing streak.“We’re more urgent because we’ve dug a hole here,” Jones said on his radio show. “In order to really be where we want to be Jaylon Ferguson Jersey , which that (is) in the playoffs, then we’ve got to be pretty strong in our success here. We don’t have time here. We don’t have the room to wiggle here.”The Cowboys gave Oakland their upcoming first-round draft pick for Cooper because the receivers simply haven’t made the big plays the coaching staff and front office hoped would still be there despite the offseason release of Dez Bryant in a cost-cutting move.Dallas dumped Alexander in the middle of his first season and promoted former Cowboys lineman Marc Colombo because a front that has been among the NFL’s best for several years simply hasn’t been as good, with or without Travis Frederick. The four-time Pro Bowl center hasn’t played and remains out indefinitely with a nerve disorder.Now it’s time to see how some midseason upheaval, which included bringing retired former offensive line coach Hudson Houck out of retirement to help Colombo, translates to the field.“I don’t think it’ll be that much of a change,” right tackle La’el Collins said. “It’s more so just us being able to do a lot of different things that we’ve done in the past, just kind of getting back to us playing at a high level and being more effective.”The Titans are also coming off the bye week Quinnen Williams Jersey , preceded by a solid bounce-back game for Marcus Mariota after he was sacked 11 times — one shy of the NFL record — in a shutout loss to Baltimore.Mariota had a season-best 75 percent completion percentage (24 of 32) for 237 yards with a touchdown and an interception in a 20-19 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers — the second one-point loss on the current skid.Still, the Titans have the 30th-ranked offense and passing game in the NFL. And the Cowboys aren’t much better at 28th and 29th.“I think everybody across the offense has a sense of urgency,” said Mariota, who turned 25 this week. “If we can carry that throughout the entirety of a game, I think we can be efficient. We can do well on third downs. We can score touchdowns.”Some other things to know with the Titans and Cowboys set for a Monday night showdown:STILL IN THE HUNTBoth teams have been fortunate not to lose touch with the top of their divisions.The Titans have been overtaken by Houston’s five-game winning streak in the AFC South, but are just one loss behind the Texans (5-3) in the loss column. The Cowboys have the same number of losses as Super Bowl champion Philadelphia (4-4) and can pull back even with the idle Eagles in the NFC East. Washington has a shot at a two-game cushion in a visit to Atlanta.THE RUNDOWNThe Titans are 19th in the NFL running the ball even with Derrick Henry, the 2015 Heisman Trophy winner http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/trysten-hill-jersey-cheap , and Dion Lewis in the backfield.The Titans signed fullback Jalston Fowler to the roster after returning from their bye, and coach Mike Vrabel made it clear they want to run the ball better. Dallas star Ezekiel Elliott is coming off the second-worst game of his career, a 33-yard showing in a 20-17 loss to the Redskins.DEFENSIVE SHOWDOWNDallas is giving up just 17.6 points per game, second in the NFL and one spot ahead of Tennessee at 18.1. The Titans are the NFL’s best inside an opponent’s 20, while the Cowboys are second.“It’s going to be the battle of the red zone,” Titans linebacker Wesley Woodyard said. “Bend, but don’t break. That’s been our mentality on defense.”INCORPORATING COOPERCooper spent several days with Cowboys receivers coach Sanjay Lal in California. They went to a park in Oakland to work on routes Jachai Polite Jersey , and Cooper had some video phone calls with Prescott to try to speed the process of learning one another.NO MORE GLOVEMariota said he is no longer wearing a partial glove that he was using to help with lingering numbness and tingling after injuring his elbow in the season opener.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.