logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 27. september 2019 03:30:23(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

Sunday that could prove more of a challenge.The Chicago Bears (1-1) Jonah Williams Jersey , led by outside linebacker Khalil Mack, head to the desert to face the Cardinals (0-2).Cardinals quarterback Sam Bradford and the offense will be tasked with figuring out a way to muster some yards. They plan to simplify things in an attempt to move the ball more effectively.“Just really feel like we own the plays that are in the game plan that week as opposed to having so many calls on the sheet that maybe we know them,” Bradford said, “but we’re not owning them the way that we should.“The thought is just to allow everyone to go out there and play faster, simplify everything a little bit, and hopefully, it shows up in the speed in which we play.”For whatever reason, most of Bradford’s completions have resulted in fewer than 10 yards in the opening two weeks. His lack of patience in the the pocket is reflected in three wide receivers — Chad Williams, J.J. Nelson and Trent Sherfield — having no catches so far.“I’ve been saying it from day one, we’ve got to create more separation down the field,” Cardinals coach Steve Wilks said. “Sam does a great job of throwing guys open as I’ve mentioned before, but we’ve got to create separation, coming back for the ball, and we’ve got to create separation down the field.“We need to take some shots, loosen the defense up a little bit Elgton Jenkins Jersey , those kind of things. We’re working on that. I think those guys have done a great job at the line of scrimmage trying to fight and get off the press (coverage).“Again, it’s not just one thing. We’re all in this together and we’ve got to find ways to make sure we get this offense going in the right direction.”In the opening two games, the Cardinals have been outscored 58-6.Bradford was sacked just three times in those two games, but the Arizona offensive line now faces a Bears defense that accumulated 10 sacks and five forced fumbles in two games.Mack obviously will be a person of concern for the Cardinals’ offensive line.“We’ve just got to get on him,” Cardinals right tackle John Wetzel said. “You’ve got to have some good sets for him because he can turn and go power inside moves on you and he can rush you from the outside, so you’ve got to get your hands on him, be inside-out, and just react.”A loss would leave the Cardinals at 0-3 for the first time since the 2005 season.But as the offense struggles, Wilks isn’t ready to replace Bradford with rookie first-round draft pick Josh Rosen.“Sam, right now, is the quarterback,” Wilks said, diplomatically. “As I’ve said before, I don’t think it’s just the quarterback position. I think we have some issues across the board in all three phases and we’re working on those issues.”The Bears’ defense could become even tougher once rookie linebacker Roquan Smith gets acclimated after missing 29 days of training camp in a contract holdout. He played nearly 90 percent of the snaps last week against the Seattle Seahawks.“He had a couple missed tackles we didn’t like,” Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio said. “And it goes back to another thing. He missed basically all of training camp. … But I really liked the way he played. He had some really nice plays. Good tackler. Obviously he can run http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-jace-sternberger-jersey , and we’re thrilled to have him.”The Bears would be excited to see their offense get going against the Cardinals. Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky has connected on 69.6 percent of his throws but is averaging only 5.4 yards per completion.Wide receiver Allen Robinson has emerged as one of Trubisky’s favorite targets. In the win over the Seahawks, Robinson finished with 10 receptions for 83 yards.“We had a couple of route-depth things we’ll clean up,” Bears offensive coordinator Mark Helfrich said. “They were simple things that he watches on film and goes, ‘Oh, yeah.’ Knucklehead-type stuff.“I think he’s confident now. You never know with that kind of an injury how a guy is mentally approaching things, and that’s a huge, huge hurdle to get over, (to say), ‘Hey, I’m good.’ And that’s big.”Helfrich expects the Cardinals to try to confuse Trubisky with different defensive looks.“They bring it,” Helfrich said. “It’s impressive how well they cover out of it. You know they’re bringing it and the fans know they’re bringing it, and they get it done. So, again, it’s an all-hands-on-deck type of deal. You have to protect. You have to play in rhythm. You have to throw in time. The routes have to be crisp and urgent. And play cleanly.” August is here, which means training camp and preseason football is here Dexter Williams Jersey , which means that the NFL is on the verge of returning! Each NFL season comes with unpredictable twist and turns, such as Washington winning their division and the Cowboys winning four games following a year they nearly made the NFC championship game. Did anyone expect Doug Martin to finish 2nd in rushing? Or Peyton Manning finishing as the worst qualified quarterback by passer rating? The relatively short season (16 games compared to 82 in the NBA and 162 in MLB) allows for football to develop unique storylines that we talk about for years to come and this season is sure to produce just as many memorable moments.If you need any further proof of how hard predicting the NFL can be, look no further than NFL.com and their panel of experts' Super Bowl picks last year. The panel included 13 writers and the results weren’t….great. Nine of the 13 picked the Colts, who would finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs. Six of the 13 also picked the Packers, who didn’t even end up winning their division. There was even Eagles hype! Marc Sessler, who picked the Eagles to win the title after beating the Colts, explained his reasoning: “Indy's less-than-stellar defense won't have the men to slow Chip Kelly's offense. This game won't be close.” The experts also never once predicted either of the two teams that would make the Super Bowl. Of the NFL’s final four; Arizona, Carolina, Denver, and New England, only New England was picked to be in the Super Bowl and only one person made that prediction! I’m not trying to ridicule these writers. They are great football analysts who know more about the sport than I’ve forgotten. I’m just trying to highlight predicting the NFL is hard, even for experts. Regardless, people LOVE to act like they know what is going to happen. It’s human nature and I’m no different. So please, enjoy my 15 bold NFL predictions that I guarantee will be right and won’t be embarrassing to look back on in March
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.