logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 27. september 2019 05:22:44(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

CENTENNIAL David Montgomery Jersey , Colo. (AP) — Kelly has pleaded not guilty to first-degree criminal trespassing after being accused of entering a couple’s suburban home uninvited.KDVR-TV reports that Kelly entered the plea on Monday in Arapahoe County District Court.His next court appearance was set for April 23.The Broncos waived the second-year pro after his Oct. 23 arrest.According to court records, a couple reported that a stranger entered their Englewood home after 1 a.m. that morning http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-riley-ridley-jersey , sat on their couch and was “mumbling incoherently.” Police say they found the 24-year-old Kelly afterward parked nearby. The man identified Kelly as the intruder and provided surveillance video to police.Kelly had attended an annual Halloween costume party hosted by Broncos star Von Miller before the incident.He’s free on $2,500 bond. JACKSONVILLE Jonah Williams Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Free agent running back Benny Cunningham and offensive tackle Josh Wells have signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars for added depth.The 5-foot-10 Cunningham is entering his seventh NFL season and likely will help mostly on special teams.Cunningham spent the first four years of his career with the Rams and the past two with Chicago. He has appeared in 86 games, totaling 797 yards rushing and 114 receptions for 1 Elgton Jenkins Jersey ,001 yards. He also has returned 110 kickoffs for 2,895 yards.Cunningham is the second veteran running back to sign with Jacksonville in as many days. Former Houston backup Alfred Blue signed Monday and likely will serve as Leonard Fournette’s backup in 2019.The 6-foot-6 http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-jace-sternberger-jersey , 306-pound Wells re-signed with Jacksonville. He has appeared in 39 games with eight starts since signing with the Jaguars an undrafted rookie in 2014.Wells missed the entire 2015 season and most of 2016 because of a thumb injury. He played in a career-best 15 games in 2017, but missed more than half of last season with a groin injury and then a concussion.Wells is the second backup offensive lineman to re-sign with the Jaguars in recent days. Guard/center Tyler Shatley signed last Friday.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.