logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

blair2019
#1 Skrevet : 18. oktober 2019 14:32:06(UTC)
blair2019

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ny

Adidas Yeezy 500 as we have officially seen three colorways that are expected to be released soon. We all know Kanye loves his earthy tones, so it was no surprise when Yeezy Mafia announced the new Adidas Yeezy 500 Stone and its earthy beige tone.They dress the utility-inspired sneaker with a pink makeover with the “Soft Vision” edition and also the “Bone White” iteration that looks exactly what it sounds like, a dull grey/white. Across the suede, the “Stone” look arrives with a dark khaki look while the mesh takes on a lighter and brighter look that really wakes the silhouette up. The upper arrives with its multiple overlayed suede over mesh signature look.A comfortable full-length adiprene midsole features the same colorway while the outsole takes on a light gum colorway.

Nike looks to add a new take to their popular Air Max 97.Nike Air Max 97 Copper Featuring some of the most iconic silhouettes that can be found in the sneaker industry, the 97 has always been at the top of the charts when it comes to fan-favorites. With another great colorway on the way, this is guaranteed to be a hit among many. The Air Max line has been popular ever since its debut as fans have loved the concept as well as the look of the line since it began. Black is then added in for contrast on the tongue, laces, and midsole.Arriving with a flashy new look, this Air Max 97 demands all of the attention. The entire upper has been dipped in copper giving off a metallic shimmer. An embroidered Nike Swoosh is then featured on the midfoot in white that definitely catches the eye.

Took a look at the Tennis Hu that is included in the “Heart” pack and today we will take a look at the most hyped of the three, the famous adidas x Human Made NMD Hu. As hype has gone downhill the past two years for Pharrell and adidas, a collab with Human Made could be exactly what the silhouette needs to get it back onto the track. While Pharrell has made the NMD his own, the silhouette has been recognized worldwide.Red is then added in as a Human Made Heart adorns the toe and features adidas Three Stripes embroidered in. Red laces add a nice pop to the silhouette as a matching Boost midsole and black outsole finish off the design.The primeknit upper takes on an all-white look while a matching lace cage adds support and helps tie the shoe down.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.