logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 8. november 2019 05:49:26(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

Jaguars Maxx Crosby Jersey , but it appears he’ll be a member of the team for at least one more game.The Jaguars are playing the Titans on Thursday night and it doesn’t look like Jacksonville is going to make a deal to send Ramsey elsewhere before that game gets underway. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Friday is the “likely target date” to get a deal involving Ramsey done.Word on Tuesday was that the Jaguars are looking for two first-round picks in exchange for the 2016 first-round pick. Any team trading for Ramsey will also likely be talking to the cornerback about a new contract and the need to get that deal done could impact the kind of package that Jacksonville would get in a trade.A Ramsey injury would also impact any potential trade talks, so we’ll see how the Jaguars handle playing him against Tennessee if they are intending to make a deal happen on Friday. When Bills linebacker Lorenzo Alexander signed to come back for one more season, he said he thought the Bills were close to returning to the playoffs after a one-year absence.And the young quarterback who looks to him for inspiration and advice agrees, thinking the Bills are on the right track.“I think Hakeem Butler Jersey , if you look at this past year, we weren’t all that far off from being there this year,” Allen said, via Vic Carucci of the . I’d say there were a few games that got away from us Chris Lindstrom Jersey , but for the most part, you can change four or five plays and the season might be a different story. So I definitely agree with him.“We’re looking to build something special. We’re looking to go back to the playoffs and develop a sustainable success in Buffalo. And that’s what we want to do. That’s what the city deserves.”The Bills finished 6-10 last season, but were 5-6 in the games Allen was healthy and starting. They won two of their last three, including a 42-17 win over the Dolphins to go into the offseason. And after spending last offseason prepping for the draft http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/kaleb-mcgary-jersey , Allen said he’s leaning on the lessons he learned from veterans such as Alexander and Kyle Williams to get ready for the coming year.“The best advice that I’ve gotten is the best way to get in shape is to not get out of shape, so I can’t let this time get too crazy,” he said. “A lot of rookies may not know what this offseason’s about. But I’ve had Kyle, I’ve had Lorenzo and guys like that to kind of give me a little snapshot of what to expect this time. And I’ve been using their advice.”The Bills may have farther to travel than Allen thinks Kendall Sheffield Jersey , but they also have more cap space than most of the league (an estiamted $80 million worth of room), which will allow them to make some significant moves.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.