logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

blair2019
#1 Skrevet : 21. november 2019 14:49:45(UTC)
blair2019

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ny

Air Jordan 34 Amber Rise Unlike the previous colorways that feature a full translucent upper, this “Amber Rise” iteration of the Air Jordan XXXIV comes with a TPE layering on the lateral sides and toe area.The Air Jordan 34 (XXXIV), which is one of the lightest basketball shoes ever created by Jordan Brand (size 9 weighs 13.1 oz), will debut in a “Amber Rise” colorway during the fall season.Vibrant Orange accents highlights that shoe atop the all-new Eclipse Plate on the midsole and herringbone traction pattern on the outsole.

2019 Sneakers Release will be releasing a brand new “Black Washed Denim” Air Jordan 6 as part of their Holiday 2019 lineup.This Air Jordan 6 features a washed denim upper, Tan leather on the tongue with a Red lace lock.Dressed in a Washed Denim, Sail, Varsity Red, and Black color scheme.A Black midsole atop milky translucent outsole will complete the design.

Cheap Jordans 2020 To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Air Jordan 5, Jordan Brand will be releasing the Air Jordan 5 “Fire Red” with its Silver 3M Reflective tongue during the beginning months of 2020.No leaked photos have surfaced, but you can expect it to look very similar to the OG release.Originally released in 1990, the 2020 Retro will come dressed in its signature White, Fire Red, and Black color scheme that will celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the day Michael Jordan scored 69 points against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Featuring a White leather upper, Silver 3M Reflective tongues, Fire Red accents and Black on the midsole and liner. Other details will include “Nike Air” branding atop a translucent outsole.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.