logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 28. november 2019 05:00:18(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

But the way Antonio Brown did it this offseason — a tactic which critics could reasonably describe as mutiny — was the kind of thing which ought to scare the NFL establishment.Because if more players realize the power they have Cheap Derwin Gray Jersey , more may try the same thing.“We had a client who decided that he didn’t want to be with a given team and we were able to find a more desirable scenario and work out a new deal despite having three years left on the contract and not having to add more years,” agent Drew Rosenhaus told Peter King of NBC’s . “What I hope it does is maybe bring some more balance. There aren’t many players like Antonio Brown but perhaps—and I’m not suggesting that everybody go out and try to renegotiate their deal or ask for a trade—but I hope it gives players more leverage throughout the league. I hope it gives agents more confidence that they can affect something in a way that can make a positive change for their clients.“Maybe this is a deal that’s bigger than just one particular contract.”Rosenhaus is right in that not many players have the kind of juice to create that kind of change. But it will certainly be noted in many precincts, as players try to maximize what little leverage they have in a process which was built to limit their power. From being allocated to a team without any say in the matter as rookies (the draft), to having to wait beyond the average length of a career (four years) to pick their own destination in free agency (unless Benny Snell Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , you know, a team wants to use the franchise tag), players have few options.Antonio Brown used the ones he had. Others will inevitably try to follow, and some teams will inevitably take a hard line. We take a look at the contracts the players selected by the Steelers are expected to sign this offseason"While the Pittsburgh Steelers might not know who they will ultimately end up selecting in the 2019 NFL Draft Benny Snell Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , they should already have a good idea what they will be paying them. Thanks to a sliding scale for rookie contracts agreed to under the terms of the CBA, every team effectively knows the contractual value of each draft pick long before they make the selection.Using figures generated by OverTheCap.com, a site that has proved to be extremely accurate at projecting the value of rookie contracts each year, we can now also work out how much the players will cost the Steelers in each round as well.All picks will earn the league minimum as a base salary in year one and all but those selected in the first and second rounds will also the earn NFL’s salary for each of their remaining years under contract. The most significant difference in contract value coming from the signing bonus associated with each deal. With the minimum salary counting against Pittsburgh’s salary cap currently $570 Benny Snell Jersey 2019 ,000 under the Rule of 51, the only rookies who will have any real impact on the Steelers cap position are those with a higher cap hit in year-one of their deals. And while the prorated signing bonus amount for each player needs to be accounted for against the cap regardless, this effectively means that only those selected before round four will use up any significant amount of cap space.For a team just $6,201 Cheap Benny Snell Jersey ,131 under the cap at the time of writing, according to the NFLPA public salary cap report, fans should take comfort in knowing that the 2019 draft class should only use up $2,777 Jack Lambert Jersey ,280 in available salary cap space this year.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.