logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 28. november 2019 05:43:15(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

The Pittsburgh Steelers' 2018 roller coaster ride got a whole lot less bumpier with the impressive win over Atlanta on Sunday. But with their bipolar 2018 season five weeks old Ulysees Gilbert Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , one must wonder if the ride smooths out going forward or if it will remain as Pothole City. BTSC’s Bryan Anthony Davis and Anthony Defeo took a day to recover from their joy and asked your opinion of the terrain ahead in the latest edition of “Steelers Hangover."Take a look at the rundown for the latest episode of the call-in extravaganza. On this show, the fellas discussed the good, the bad, the ugly and going forward.Check out the rundown of the show:ReactionsGrades: Valedictorians Ulysees Gilbert Jersey 2019 , Honor Roll and Detention Dwellers Are the Steelers standing in line for the elevator or the roller coaster?CallsClosing Time/Last Call and thoughts on the Bengalsand MUCH MORE!If you missed the live show, be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:Apple Users: CLICK HERESpotify: CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HEREIf you’re old-school and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below. Join Bryan and Tony for the fallout after the Steelers 17-7 exhibition victory over the Chiefs in the latest episode of the ‘Steelers Hangover’." Latest NewsBTSC On DemandSteelers Podcast: After two weeks, does the Steelers defense look like a team strength?New Cheap Ulysees Gilbert Jersey ,4commentsJoin Bryan and Tony for the fallout after the Steelers 17-7 exhibition victory over the Chiefs in the latest episode of the ‘Steelers Hangover’.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Steelers Podcast: After two weeks, does the Steelers defense look like a team strength?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailJoin Bryan Davis, and Anthony Defeo from BTSC as they share their thoughts on the overall landscape of the Steelers defensive situation, the quarterback corps Justin Layne Jersey 2019 , the rookies, the long shots, etc. after the 17-7 win over KC in the preseason. It’s the extravaganza known as “Steelers Hangover”.In case you are new to the show, you can check out a complete rundown of the show below: The week that was for the Pittsburgh Steelers.How far has the defense come in two weeks?Backup QB situation.and MUCH MORE!If you haven’t heard https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-juju-smith-schuster-jersey , we have a YouTube channel, and the main reason for this is to increase the sound quality on our shows. But if you’re a visual learner you can watch the show below. Be sure to subscribe to our channel!If you missed the live show, be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:Apple Users: CLICK HERESpotify: CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HEREIf you’re old-school and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.