logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 2. december 2019 03:24:50(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

According to Football Outsiders (and everyone else) Isaac Yiadom Jersey , the biggest remaining hole on the Denver Broncos roster is at inside linebacker." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesMile High Report homepageHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityFollow Mile High Report online:Follow Mile High Report on TwitterFollow Mile High Report on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchMile High Report main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - ScheduleBroncos PodcastsBroncos Film RoomBroncos RosterBroncos Injury UpdatesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Biggest roster hole remaining for BroncosNew,78commentsAccording to Football Outsiders (and everyone else), the biggest remaining hole on the Denver Broncos roster is at inside linebacker. MDTThe Denver Broncos addressed plenty of roster issues during this offseason. The nabbed a right tackle and two defensive backs in free agency, while drafting likely starters at tight end and offensive guard in the 2019 NFL Draft. However, there was one position that ended up going unaddressed despite being one of the teams top needs since the season ended. That position being at inside linebacker.Football Outsiders went through each teams roster to find the biggest roster hole for each. Predictably, they came to the same conclusion as many of the rest of us when it came to the Broncos biggest hole.While Todd Davis is likely to continue being the top guy inside, the concerns come more from Josey Jewell. He didn’t quite live up to the hype last season and could end up being the weak link on the Broncos defense this season.Long term, the franchise needs to fine an every down kind of player to play at inside linebacker in every situation. Right now Womens Noah Fant Jersey , they have guys who are mostly seen as two down types. It will be interesting to see how Vic Fangio and his staff scheme around the obvious weaknesses at this position this year. Would you agree that inside linebacker is the Broncos biggest roster hole right now? Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders believes playing in Week One is a realistic goal after tearing his Achilles last year, but doesn’t believe that he needs to be doing everything when training camp opens in order to reach it.Whether he takes it or not, Sanders said, via Nicki Jhabvala of TheAthletic.com, that he is “definitely not going to be full go” when the team resumes practicing this month.The Broncos open camp on Wednesday and Sanders also said Tuesday that he isn’t sure he will be taking the team’s conditioning test on the first day. If he doesn’t, he could land on the physically unable to perform list. Sanders would not be able to practice while on the list, but could be activated at any point.Sanders had progressed to the point that he was running routes before Denver’s offseason program came to an end and reiterated on Tuesday that his primary focus is on being ready for the Raiders in Week One.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.