logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 10. december 2019 04:36:37(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

The final bit of red tape has been cleared and the Raiders are officially set to play at least one more season in Oakland.NFL owners took a vote at the league meetings in Arizona on Monday and Michael Gehlken of the reports they approved the team’s lease agreement to play their home games at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.This vote was the final step in a process that took a long time to work itself out after the Raiders pulled their offer of $7.5 million to use the stadium in the wake of Oakland filing a lawsuit against the team regarding it’s forthcoming move to Las Vegas. The Coliseum Authority https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , city and county all approved the lease recently.The move to Vegas is expected to happen in 2020, but the Raiders have an option to play another year in Oakland should that be delayed. The opening date of the stadium was pushed back four days earlier this month and the Raiders would need to exercise the option by April 1. Fan bases all over the NFL map claim to be the league’s most passionate and supportive.There is the "12th Man" in Seattle, "Bills Mafia" in Buffalo, and in Pittsburgh there is the "Terrible..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕What lies ahead for the Violator and Black Hole in 2020 and beyondNew,46commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:What lies ahead for the Violator and Black Hole in 2020 and beyondTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailFan bases all over the NFL map claim to be the league’s most passionate and supportive.There is the “12th Man” in Seattle, “Bills Mafia” in Buffalo Womens Derek Carr Jersey , and in Pittsburgh there is the “Terrible Towel.”But Raider fans know that the home of the most notorious fan base is in the “Black Hole.” One of the more iconic characters in the Black hole is none other than Wayne Mabry, whose kindred spirit is known as “The Violator.”Mabry has been a fixture in Raider nation for nearly 30 years.“I’m just an honored member of the Black Hole,” Mabry said on my Just Pod Baby podcast.“All I can do now is be an ambassador and that’s what I’ve been doing for 28 years now, try and be an ambassador for the team and also the NFL.I look at myself as none other than a die hard solider.”For fans like the Violator, who at 21 years old moved from his home state of Mississippi to California so he could attend Raider games in person, this upcoming season which is the final season the Raiders will play in Oakland is truly bittersweet.During my conversation with Mabry Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , I asked him a question that was sure to strike a nerve but a question that many Raiders fans want to have answered.Will the Violator and the Black Hole make the move to Las Vegas?You can hear the full interview below.“Wow, yea that is a sensitive subject but as it stands now I’m looking forward to the 2019 season.I’m excited for them finally getting a state of the art facility, they’ve deserved that for decades in my opinion.As far as me being in Vegas, I intend to be there whenever possible, I don’t have season tickets at this point but you know anything can happen between now and then so you never know.”Mabry pointed out the fact he is a retired union carpenter on a fixed income as one of the reasons making the trips to Las Vegas could be a challenge.He stated that budget wise he is “priced out” for where he has been sitting the last 25 years.In addition to being a die hard Raiders fan, it must be commended some of the charity workthat he has donated his time and effort to including kids with cancer Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , working along side the Raider nation for life club as well as work in supporting our vets.“It’s an endeavor that I didn’t see myself walking into, but you never know where you calling is if you’re afraid to take the next step...basically, I’m living the dream.”
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.