logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Hollarnes
#1 Skrevet : 20. december 2019 09:30:32(UTC)
Hollarnes

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Australia

Previously rendered in nike air max tavas sale uk eye-catching tones of Red and Blue, the Nike Air Max Tavas returns this season in a new subdued colorway. Subtle contrasting details are evidenced on the rubber sole unit which is adorned with White speckles. Additionally, the laces are shaded in the respective colorway to round out the almost blacked-out theme.

Defined by its no-sew upper nike air pegasus 92 womens uk comprised of breathable mesh, the hybrid runner is essentially shaded in black. Tonal synthetic overlays adorn the construction with perforated detailing on the heel. Furthermore, a glossy Swoosh offers slight eye-catching appeal while perfectly camouflaged across its makeup.

Another University Red-colored nike air pegasus 89 mens uk iteration of the Nike Air Max Tavas is offered for the season once again. All offset against a white rubber sole unit with an air bubble component in the heel, the sneaker is finished off with black accents gracing the frontal and rear portion of its outsole.

This time a printed rendition, the nike air presto sale uk bold hue is essentially predominant across its entire upper which is composed of breathable mesh, synthetic overlays and a distinctive heel unit detailed with miniature perforations. The eye-catching tone is further defined by a cubic pattern to add more appeal to its already vivid makeup.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.