logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

blair2019
#1 Skrevet : 31. januar 2020 14:48:35(UTC)
blair2019

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ny

New Jordan 2019,While the Dior x Air Jordan 1 High OG is set to launch in April 2020, Dior’s head footwear designer,Dior x Air Jordan 1 Low comes with a similar color blocking and design as the high-top featuring a White and Grey upper with “Air Dior” branding on the tongues and Wings logo on the heel. Thibo has revealed a low-top version of the highly anticipated collaboration.An all-over printed Swoosh logo on the sides atop a co-branded icy translucent outsole completes the design.

2019 Sneakers Release continues its 30th Anniversary celebration of the Air Max 90, the brand is set to launch a colorful edition of the silhouette ahead of the spring season.White laces, tongue tags, and midsole atop a Black, White, and Blue rubber outsole completes the design.Nike Air Max 90 Colorful Suede features a Gold mesh upper paired with Pink and Blue suede overlays along with Black Swoosh logos on the sides.

Air Jordan 1 Mid Triple White returns in a “Triple White” rendition as part of the brands women’s lineup.The Air Jordan 1 Mid was originally introduced back in 2001 and has since then been a fan favorite.It features a leather upper with shiny details and debossed Wings logo. Tonal branding atop a solid White rubber sole completes the design.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.