logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

blair2019
#1 Skrevet : 10. februar 2020 15:25:40(UTC)
blair2019

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ny

New Jordan will be giving the Air Jordan 34 a new look for All-Star Weekend in Chicago with what’s being known as the Air Jordan 34 SE.Nubuck, suede, and mesh detailing appear throughout the shoe with Jumpman logos on the tongue, more Jordan branding on the heels,The performance sneaker from JB features the classic white, black, and red color combination on the upper with a new white quilted leather shroud being placed over the laces.and a white midsole with the Eclipse Plate done in red finishing things off on this Air Jordan 34 SE that will be releasing during All-Star Weekend.

Nike Blazer Mid Chicago Legend features Black nubuck on the lateral side panels and burgundy hitting the medial sides.Nike looks to the city of Chicago for inspiration on this new colorway of the Nike Blazer Mid. Inspired by local hero Dorothy Gaters, known as the Matriarch of Marshall High School,Black and gold leather eyestays, Gold detailing on the lace dubraes and tongue branding along with an off-white rubber sole unit cap things off on this Nike Blazer Mid that is expected to release during All-Star Weekend in Chicago.Hairy suede detailing is then present on the golden Swooshes as well as on the heel tabs.

2019 Sneakers Release can add another one to the list with this Nike Air Force 1 Low Jewel that draws inspiration from the Chicago Bulls and their vintage pinstripe uniforms that they used to wear back when Michael Jordan hooped on the team.Red pinstripes then hit the midfoot and ankle area to add to the 90s look. This Air Force 1 Low features a black smooth leather construction on the upper with pony hair detailing hitting the heel tab. basketball-inspired dubraes, embroidered Nike Chicago branding on the heels, white sole units, Finishing details include red jewel Swooshes on the side panels, black and red flecked rope laces, and graphic insoles with a variety of motivational words finish things off on this Air Force 1.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.