logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

blair2019
#1 Skrevet : 26. marts 2020 03:37:31(UTC)
blair2019

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ny

Nike React Sertu Triple White Borrowing elements from traditional moccasins and adding a touch of military-inspired detailing, it mixes utility with wearability, bringing a bold new look to the streets.Emerging from THE10th series, a new label that crosses tried-and-true workwear with Nike innovation, the Nike React Sertu blends handcrafted features with modern, technical elements.This latest offering gets the popular “Triple White” treatment making them perfect for the warmer months.

Mens Jordan 2020 will be bringing back the “Triple White” color blocking onto the Air Jordan 1 Low,With the summer season right around the corner.Tonal branding throughout with a Black Jumpman on the insoles atop a solid White rubber sole completes the design.Air Jordan 1 Low “Triple White”Perfect to lace up during the warmer months, this low-top Air Jordan 1 features a White smooth and tumbled leather upper with nylon tongues.

Adidas Sneakers has decided to combine the high-performance running design of the Ultra Boost with the Superstar trainer style,While the Superstar is currently celebrating its 50th Anniversary.adidas Ultra Boost DNA “Core Black” sports a Core Black soft leather upper paired with a matching lace cage displaying embroidered Three Stripes. Black continues on the heel counter, Boost midsole and rubber outsole completed with Gold branding.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.