logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

louiserlamy
#1 Skrevet : 1. juli 2020 03:38:26(UTC)
louiserlamy

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

"Today adidas Skateboarding introduces their brand-new remodel for the adidas samba classic, featuring the iconic sneaker in a skate-ready build. The Samba ADV features the same look of the Samba loved across the world for decades, but with a more durable and cushioned design for ideal functionality on the board. The upper is built in suede and leather for the classic Samba feel, while the silhouette is upgraded with an internal mesh bootie for dynamic fit, molded heel clip for support, cushioned sockliner, and a redesigned outsole pattern for precision grip.
</br></br>
Ever since its initial launch back in 2015, the Ultra Boost served as a key game changer in the sneaker industry with its premium comfort and notable co-sign by none-other-than Kanye West. Although much of the attention has gone towards the adidas ultra boost 2.0 multicolor as of late, adidas has always shown a knack for revisiting their past silhouettes from time to time. In this instance, they’re gladly welcoming back the Ultra Boost 2.0 dressed with a multicolor motif. Bridging the gap between performance and lifestyle, the low-profile runner is equipped with a breathable Primeknit upper that is intricately painted in rainbow-like fashion and geometrically woven onto its toe box for the signature 2.0 look.
</br></br>
The adidas stan smith all white has seen more than it’s fair share of releases during 2017 while the brand has also given the model a few upgrades. Keeping things clean while pairing with a new look is the adidas Stan Smith Leather Sock ’Triple White’.The adidas Stan Smith stands as a hallmark of court-inspired style, reigning as one of adidas Originals’ signature models. These shoes are a futuristic interpretation of the iconic silhouette with a one-piece upper made from raw leather. Perforated 3-Stripes keep the shoes rooted in adidas’ heritage.
</br></br>
When White Mountaineering walked the runway at Paris Fashion Week last year, there was certainly a lot to digest: their seasoned repertoire of technical garments left little to be desired and the same can unequivocally be said for their latest footwear collaborations. Though Danner was among them — bringing hikers to an audience well removed from the trail — the range’s best in show may be better awarded to their newest offerings with the Three Stripes, pairs of the recently modified adidas lxcon on feet complete with metallic hardware. Utility enhanced, the silhouette adds ease-of-use to its resume, forgoing traditional laces for fasteners akin to Cobra buckles sans its many markings.
</br></br>
The palette, which is reminiscent of previous iterations of the EQT Gazelle or even a newly-surfaced adidas eqt gazelle sneaker, adds a heritage spin to The Three Stripes Brand’s modern foray into basketball. Mesh uppers are clad in “Silver Metallic,” while mixed-material accents across the forefoot, midfoot and heel dabble in “Hi-Res Red” and shades of grey. Profile 3-Stripes and branding on the tongue introduce a classic navy hue into the mix. Underfoot, the sculpted rubber midsole and outsole partake in a red-accented grey and white arrangement while revealing Boost-cushioning.
"
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.