logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

vhoanncr9
#1 Skrevet : 2. juli 2020 08:35:59(UTC)
vhoanncr9

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

From the gorgeous scenery and rich history to the culture and the personalities of the people who live here, the unique aspects of the nation are appealing to so many around the world.But delve a little deeper into all things Scottish and you will find a host of interesting facts that will leave you stunned.We've all heard of the Loch Ness Monster, but have you heard of Nessie 's counterpart Morag?You may have seen Braveheart Mel Gibson's Oscar winning classic about William Wallace but did you know that it wasn't actually the freedom fighter's nickname?And we haven't even mentioned the facts about our iconic ginger hair yet.Here, we celebrate the quirky facts that make Scotland so great, while giving you a little insight into the country at the same time.Everything you need to know about Scottish Clans, including the Campbells, the Macdonalds and the Stewarts1. Scotland's national animal is a unicorn.Scotland NowallMost ReadMost RecentDiscover ScotlandScottish toddler is growing up alongside reindeer pets with family caring for 150 strong herdHamish Smith's grandmother Tilly has spoken about her amazing life taking care of the herd for 40 years in the CairngormsDiscover Scotland20 fun facts you didn't know about ScotlandTHERE'S more to Scotland than stunning scenery and rich history, so find out some amazing facts about our great wee country here.ReligionWestern Isles' first mosque proves hit with tourists as hundreds flock to Stornoway templePeople have travelled from 'all over the world' to visit the place of worship since it opened its doors back in May.Discover Scotland12fairy tale waterfalls in Scotland to see before you dieTHESE enchanting, spellbinding places are the perfect to spot Scotland's magical creatures and reminds us of how powerful and clever mother nature can be.dogsBald dog who lost fur due to rare disease wows in specially made Burberry style body suitFraser a four year old black standard poodle might be the most fashionable pup around in his new outfit.ReligionWestern Isles' first mosque proves hit with tourists as hundreds flock to Stornoway templePeople have travelled from 'all over the world' to visit the place of worship since it opened its doors back in May.Most ReadMost RecentPaisleyMum of man left for dead in Paisley's weekend of bloody violence says attacker 'has no conscience'Ryan Ross was so badly beaten police didn't think he'd survive the horrific attack that left him with a bleed on the brain.. {Friendly Links: Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet|Ray Ban Outlet Store}

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.