logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

OSRSgoldgame
#1 Skrevet : 4. juli 2020 03:50:15(UTC)
OSRSgoldgame

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: Los Angeles

It is not just MUT. Every sports match is loved by me and that Madden 20 coins I have this exact same gripe with all of them. FUT in FIFA, HUT at NHL, Diamond Dynasty in MLB, shit last week I attempted 2ks my group and it was like the Globetrotters vs. the Generals. I feel like my satisfaction goes further on those games when I play against the rosters online. Like when I'm playing against the Chiefs I understand what I'm getting into.

In a lot of ways, I favor the exercises that exist. This video shows a drill in which precision departure is important, but there's no defense. The drill does nothing to inform you that of those three paths are the top read on any particular play. In fact, you might argue another is hard and it strengthens cheesy elements by telling players one route is easy, so they will steer clear of the harder ones. The training system, in contrast, tells and other important info, then gives repetitions against defenses playing a particular way.

That's much more useful IMO. Ideally, I'd like to find variations of both in Madden nfl. It's been about 20 years since I attended a soccer clinic, but we'd drills vs. live defense and drills vs. partial defense and drills without any defense. If Madden included variations of all that, with a focus on enhancing play recognition, educating on philosophies, and training participant controller abilities, that would be perfect.

Wow I could tolerate the song in Madden nfl. The soundtrack for Madden 20. I don't even look at to buy mut coins that shit songs. Only a bunch of dumb Gen Z's title dropping soccer shit beats. Twelve year olds that's who. Really wish EA would realize that 12 year old fortnite buttholes play Madden nfl. Give me a bit more Ozzy and GnR. Let me hear you shout is, and are the Madden song. I really don't recall which one it was on but I recall loading Madden nfl up and hearing that song and getting pumped to go hit stick a person. Since Madden 15 I've only been disabling EA Trax to stop my ears from bleeding. I'm a btw not a Boomer, I have good taste. Unlike those after us and the rest of my generation.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.