logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

howar3ian
#1 Skrevet : 4. august 2020 04:38:06(UTC)
howar3ian

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Although the introduction of nike free rn flyknit women's black to the marketplace was designed to usher in a new level of performance wear, it also opened the door for a wide variety of new lifestyle models. One of those models that have found vast success is the NIKE Free Flyknit Chukka, which combines the lightweight woven textile with a chukka upper, almost creating an oxy moron in the best possible way. This quickstrike model does not stray far from the formula, as the upper features a cinnamon-colored base, as deep burgundy threads in and out to create an interesting palette. Widening the color spectrum are accents of vibrant blue amidst the lateral sides' Swoosh logos. A flexible Free sole further complements the lightweight theme, while adding a robust feel to this strong execution.
Next week Nike will be releasing a vibrant Island Green colorway of the nike blazer mid 77 womens yellow exclusively in GS sizes. We have just found out that there will also be a few other silhouettes included in the "Island Green" Collection. One of those kicks that is included is the always beloved Nike Blazer Mid. This classic sneaker from Nike has been covered in Island Green all throughout the upper which is constructed out of buttery suede. The only points of contrast come on the heel branding and the vulcanized rubber sole unit which have been done in white.
A throwback to a '90s perforamcne running show, adidas ozweego orange black and Raf Simons unite to offer up another fresh take on the Ozweego Bunny. Constructed with the Belgian designer's unique style, the rubber and leather combined uppers are fitted with the colorful silicone bubbles. Minimal branding is presented to the side and heel, set on an Adiprene midsole, an Adiwear gum rubber outsole.
This offering of the adidas nite jogger shoes features a White mesh and leather build highlighted with Signal Green accents and iridescent Xeno Three Stripes. Reflective detailing atop a Black Boost midsole completes the design.
https://www.toeboxgrace.com/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.