logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

quintonaharbuck
#1 Skrevet : 4. august 2020 05:31:44(UTC)
quintonaharbuck

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

"This is one of the nicest nike air force 1 flyknit low damen schuh we’ve seen in a minute. The premium leather trim over a dark-chocolate-Oreo-style Flyknit mashup is sleek and understated. The midsole comes in the only colour an AF1 midsole should. And the gold accent plus gold dubrae combo is as flashily ‘Uptown’ as possible without reaching gaudy status. Alas, as it’s a Quai 54 release you can bet this one will be hard to get your hands on.
</br></br>
It’s been quite some time since Nike Sportswear’s nike air huarache ultra premium kaufen finally brought back all of the OG 1991 goodness we deserved, but NSW is still finding ways to include the iconic Tinker Hatfield design in new and exciting ways. Take the Nike Huarache Ultra as the perfect example of old school elements blending flawlessly with a modernized fit and style. Today we get a look at two brand new colorways of the Nike Huarache Ultra Premium SE featuring a bolstered winterized upper, added ‘Tape’ on the toebox, and an updated back heel strap to maximize comfort.
</br></br>
After being given the first class treatment by Jordan Brand — which entailed both an AJ1 and AJ6 served on an earth tone dressed and military-inspired platter — Travis Scott is moving on to other inline Nike ventures, forgoing the Air Force 1 he often indulges to rethink the entire being of the nike air max 2020 günstig kaufen. As is fitting, the hybridized silhouette is suped up with eclectic touch, bearing in mind the aesthetics La Flame cherishes personally; this means everything from the core upper to the doubly cushioned sole unit arrives changed almost entirely from their original presentation.
</br></br>
The Nike Worldwide Pack adds yet another nike air max 90 herren into the mix. Unlike the first iterations teased, however, the latest ’90 silhouette nods to Japan with katakana typeClad in a “White/Blue Fury/Black/Volt” color palette prevalent among the multi-pair collection, the latest Air Max option delivers one of the boldest styles given its all-over graphics. “ナイキ” (“Nike” in katakana) print covers each leather overlay and is accompanied by bright blue “WORLDWIDE” text. Multi-colored miniature Swooshes are embroidered onto the neon green toe box, while their larger, traditional counterpart lays on the profiles in “Black”.
</br></br>
Uppers on this iteration of the nike air tailwind billig model forgo their nylon base in favor of a “White” honeycomb-shaped mesh; “Vast Grey” overlays at the forefoot and heel and along the tongue maintain their traditional suede makeup. Elsewhere, leather profile Swooshes and heel tabs further indulge in a pristine palette, though the latter features black “NIKE” text. Nodding to the silhouette’s vintage status, exposed foam tongues and their laces are clad in “Sail” and accompanied by orange branding.
"
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.