logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

JaredJPaz
#1 Skrevet : 23. september 2020 03:54:23(UTC)
JaredJPaz

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

"Nike SB has been rather experimental with the Zoom Blazer Mid, tweaking its upper with sashiko stitch and even jewel swooshes. And now, after the latter’s Black/Gum reveal, we’re soon to see yet another colorway that contrasts in near full white shading. Tumbled leathers and Sail midsoles benefit visually from the lighter aesthetic, both of their textures standing out more pronounced than that of the aforementioned. Even the jewel swoosh itself seems louder by comparison, something to which its bright blue coloring is owed credit. Elsewhere, in complement to the branded fixture, the laces, tongue patch, and “NIKE” embroidery at the corduroy heel are marked with aqua tint. Grab a detailed look at these here and expect a release to arrive on Nike.com soon.
</br></br>
Instead of simply dressing up the take a look at it in a team-inspired color scheme, the NBA and Nike are taking a different angle for their next collection of Air Force 1s. This time around they’re delving into the league’s rule book and nodding to that of the once-banned accessories for players on-court.Using the AF1 Low as their canvas, the two entities alter the Swooshes with silver semi-circle metal-plates — a deviation from the gold plates seen on previous iterations — to translate the idea that hoopers aren’t allowed to rock jewelry, and reverse the throat’s NBA logos to showcase how ballers would once wear their headbands upside down.
</br></br>
After a small Maker’s Lab IPO and an extremely exclusive release with mita sneakers, Japan’s RECOUTURE is delivering their adidas Campus 80 collaboration to a much larger audience. Currently, retailers nationwide are set to launch not just one but three total colorways very soon, all bearing the design tweaks now synonymous with Shun Hirose.click here.
</br></br>
Though their colors are distinct from the pairs that precede, the construction is near identical, the upper’s displaying every single notable change that the original first introduced. The lateral, which flaunts either a grey, navy, or chalk white finish, wraps the eye stays as it does the tooling in one seamless piece that bears a tacked on set of Three Stripes, “CAMPUS” embroidery, and contrast stitch. The opposite side is equally noteworthy as the tongue is stitched down underneath the eye stay to prevent it from slipping downwards as it would typically.go here.
</br></br>
Designed with accents reflective of the Summer season, these Three Stripes basketball shoes construct its textile upper in multi-colored fashion; the most dominant of the collection being the “Signal Cyan” and “Pink Tint” tones that split between the lateral/medial sides, while the tints of “Signal Green” are employed atop the laces, mid-foot molds, and tongue branding. Furthermore, you’ll find small amounts of black color-block through the heel tabs, and forefoot overlays that split between leather on the right foot and exposed stitchings on the left.uk online shop .
</br></br>
"
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.