logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

JaredJPaz
#1 Skrevet : 23. september 2020 03:56:04(UTC)
JaredJPaz

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

"Keen to add a little speed to your sneaker rotation? The supersonic CLICK HERE is back with a fresh rendition guaranteed to tear retinas across the sneakersphere. Dressed in ‘Infrared’ and ‘Court Purple’, the latest Air Max 97 Ultra is set to pull up at Nike retailers over the coming weeks.
</br></br>
Tennis legend lowtopshoe.com was granted a pair of signature sneakers in the 60’s. The adidas Originals Stan Smith is game changing sneaker that has been well-loved since it released. Once used for performance, the sneaker is now worn for everyday use.adidas popularized the Stan Smith once again by issuing a variety of iterations of the sneaker.
</br></br>
Get excited! We’ve received some leaked news that BAPE and adidas are continuing their longstanding partnership by producing a new GO HERE!The news and potential mock-ups of the shoes were shared by notorious leaker py_rates. Two colourways could be releasing, both using white as a base – one slapped with gold accents, and the other with black. Both pairs feature a clean hit of BAPE’s signature camo on the heel tab, and a small Ape head on the lateral side.
</br></br>
We recently saw that the air jordan 1 mid bleu.JP is making a comeback! Originally hitting stores in 2001, this rendition is a firm favourite among many fans of the Jumpman.We had already peeped a cheeky pre-release look at the Japan-exclusive, and now some tasty detailed shots have surfaced. Looking very similar to the OG, Jordan Brand have mixed together ‘Midnight Navy’ overlays with silver accents.
</br></br>
The Air Max 95 isn't the only classic Nike silhouette getting a white colourway for the months ahead, as the Swoosh have hooked up the air force 1 utility noir with a similar look.The new drop comes in rugged Utility form and, like those AM95s, dons white across the vast majority of its upper. These come clad in the design's usual white leather, and couple the construction with a matching strap, padded mesh tongue, and sole unit. Black provides a bit of contrast throughout, taking care of both the branding and the heel pull tab's D-ring.
</br></br>
"
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.