logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

yungue
#1 Skrevet : 17. oktober 2020 05:37:57(UTC)
yungue

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

adidas adds to their repertoire of high-style and high-performance sneakers equipped with the winning combination of PrimeKnit construction and Boost cushioning with this edition of the Adidas Adizero for Men/Women by adidas Consortium. The premium look for the adiZero PrimeKnit Boost features a sleek black woven upper with pinstripes running across the heel and tongue, while speckled laces add another refined touch. Each pair is also individually numbered out of 1267, distinguished by the engraving on the heel counter. Down below you’ll get full-length Boost cushioning for the most comfortable ride imaginable whether you’re in a race or walking the streets.

The adidas Primeknit technology has been tough to track down here in the states – we just saw the first ever domestice release for that tech go down a couple weeks ago with the Adidas Adizero Shoes. Whether or not the adidas adiZero FeatherPrime shown here will get the same treatment remains to be seen, but at the very least you can ogle them from afar.

Riding on the success of the Adidas Adizero UK Sale, the Three Stripes recently debuted their newest "Trace Khaki" colorway that’s beginning to hit retailers. Unlike previous releases, this one is a bit more stylish. Featuring a Black and Charcoal covering its Primeknit upper that’s accented with Trace Khaki on the toe and heel. A full-length Boost midsole in White with a Black Continental rubber outsole completes the signature look.

adidas Running has today unveiled a limited edition update of its Adidas Adizero Oulet racing shoes and the continuation of a journey which started with the first release at the beginning of the year. The adidas adizero Sub2, featuring BOOST Light technology, is adidas Running’s lightest, fastest racing BOOST shoe ever created. Inspired by clouds, for the first time ever, BOOST is reimagined in a white and silver marble pattern. adidas athletes Kipsang, Makau and Kandie to wear the revolutionary shoe to achieve new records in Berlin.

The winning combination of Boost cushioning and Primeknit uppers won’t stop anytime soon. Buy Adidas Adizero will pump out new models to surround the uber-popular Ultra Boost and NMD line-up that has dominated 2016, and the adiZero Prime Boost has what it takes to be that third model to really break ground for the brand. Although the shoes are pretty much another iteration of the Uncaged Ultra Boost, consumers are still eating up what adidas is putting out, so long as the Boost/Primeknit one-two punch is involved.

www.byschuhe.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.