logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

yungue
#1 Skrevet : 17. oktober 2020 05:44:20(UTC)
yungue

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Reigning Champ ramped up their collaborations with adidas throughout last year, giving us a cozy take on the Adidas Alphabounce Femmes/Hommes that was an absolute must-have. They also teamed up with ASICS Tiger for some subtle suede takes on the iconic Gel Lyte III to coincide with a fresh take on the New Balance 530, showing that the brand's knack for simple, tonal aesthetics translates perfectly into the footwear world.

The Chaussures de Adidas Alphabounce offers cushioning that’s springy, responsive, and long lasting for a lower price point than other shoes like the Ultra Boost-precisely why it’s become a cult favorite since its release in 2016. Now Bounce is moving into the future with a head-turning new women’s silhouette: the Alphabounce Instinct, a shoe that features a unique wave-textured upper and an on-trend thick midsole. Set to arrive in three colorways—a light linen, a soft orange and a tonal grey—all three shoes feature a unique lacing system that reaches down to the midfoot and connects with a bold plastic shank. A thick grey midsole that features a generous helping of Bounce cushioning in the heel provides cushioning, while a Continental rubber outsole offers outstanding durability and completes the shoe’s futuristic look.

adidas' newest member to the budding Adidas Alphabounce on Sale is the new mid-cut variety with zipper construction. Releasing last month in two distinctive colorway, adidas follows up with a cool multi-grey tone with hits of neon green on the sole for that flashy aesthetic that drops hints when the foot strikes the pavement.

In the early life of the Achat Adidas Alphabounce, it has taken on a number of bright and bold color schemes the likes of this Phoenix Suns-appropriate version you see here. Hi-Res Orange makes up for the majority of this Alphabounce’s upper while Hi-Red Blue – or purple – finds its way onto the sneaker’s midfoot shank on both its lateral and medial side. A quick hit of softer orange adorns this sneaker’s tongue unit for contrast while a black Continental rubber outsole provides the Instinct with incredible durability.

The Vente Adidas Alphabounce is a silhouette that offers healthy doses of futuristic flash, and after two colorful iterations were unvieled earlier in July it’s now arrived in a bold "Shock Lime" colorway. The shoe’s textured upper is dressed in a bright green, with accents arriving via bright orange hits-both on the plastic midfoot piece that serves as part of the lacing system and the inside of heel tab which also features a strip of black. Three stripe branding arrives on the lateral side of the heel and the neoprene tongue, and mint green laces tie off the upper’s refreshing look. A white Bounce midsole provides responsive cushioning, and the shoe is completed with a black rubber outsole.

www.bysnkrs.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.