logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

martinez4ansel
#1 Skrevet : 28. oktober 2020 03:10:58(UTC)
martinez4ansel

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

The Dunk continues to have a monumental year, as now we see the sneaker is set to release in a highly intriguing colorway. Dubbed the "Invert Celtics," this nike sb zoom blazer mid premium morphs two color schemes into one. The lateral side of the Dunk is decorated in black and pink, while the medial portion is done up in green and white as a nod to the Boston Celtics of which the colorway is named after. If you invert the colors of the sneaker using your phone, the shoe will appear with the opposite scheme. The Dunk is a part of Nike SB's "Invert Pack," which also includes renditions of the Blazer Mid and Blazer Low. It has already released in Japan, but you can look forward to the shoe launching globally in October.
It's about that time again, the time of the year when brands dress up some of your favorite silhouettes in wheat/flax colorways. For nike air max 95 womens white and black this has becomes a tradition as they typically takes some of their most popular Air Max models, among others, and give them the fall look. This year we'll see the release of a "Wheat" Nike Air Max 95 which is seen above. This particular pair is for women as it features a versatile look on the upper thanks to the use of mesh, suede, and leather in a few different tones ot tan/brown. Tonal rope laces, hits of white on the tongue tag, heel and ankle branding, and the midsole. A gum rubber outsole down below wraps things up on this women's Nike Air Max 95 that will be arriving at retailers in the coming weeks.
Taking on the same color makeup as the recently showcased nike air max 270 react black and white is this new rendition of the Nike Air Max 270 React. The hybrid sneaker from Nike Sportswear starts off with a white textile mesh construction on the upper which is then hit with Photo Blue, Navy Blue, Black, and University Red accents placed all throughout the overlays, laces, inner liner, and branding. Down below we see a white React midsole with a Photo Blue air bubble placed on the heel.
Launched in February, the women's-exclusive nike air max verona guava ice black barely volt has enjoyed a relatively quiet life. Yet, the silhouette boasts a healthy roster of notable color arrangements. Case in point: a newly-surfaced "Light Orewood Brown" option replete with summer-appropriate accents, sequins, and beads. Shades of white take over the pair's mixed-materials upper, with seasonal "Sail" and "Photon Dust" hues appearing most prominently along the tongue and heel. An eye-catching orange gradient animates the lateral Swoosh, which dons non-standard sequins detailing; branding on the tongue and heel, as well as pull tabs on the spine, follow suit in color and material choice, respectively. Quad-color bead dubraes further deviate from the Air Max Verona's traditional build, while simultaneously tying the pair's palette together. Underfoot, chunky sole units further indulge in soft shades of white, but feature summer-ready flair across its tread and Air Max unit.
https://www.detailsneakers.com/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.