logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

thomas4arno
#1 Skrevet : 30. oktober 2020 03:18:53(UTC)
thomas4arno

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Nike is set to release another classic Black/White offering of the nike air force 1 shadow pink and white with added Swoosh branding. This offering of the Nike Air Force 1 features a Black tumbled leather upper with White smooth leather Swooshes on the sides. Highlighting the shoe are mini Swooshes on the lateral heel and tongue labels completed with a White midsole and Black rubber outsole.
Although elite runners from all over the world have had to delay their plans to hit personal bests during marathons due to Covid-19, Nike Running has moved forward with the retail release of its latest proposals for this group. Among them, the nike zoom fly 3 premium black, an accessibility-focused version of the mid-level silhouette. As with previously-seen iterations of this variant, the forthcoming pair features a mixed-materials upper, with the forefoot predominantly built with knit textile. Accents across the toe and tongue, as well as much of the heel, opt into a synthetic arrangement. Collapsable heels are ostensibly constructed from neoprene, and sport a bright yellow tip. Profile branding and FlyEase mechanisms interrupt their tonal surroundings in stark black contrast. Underfoot, the hue also covers the tread and detailing across the white midsole, while the aforementioned yellow animates the two Zoom Air units at the forefoot.
After introducing its new Joyride technology in July, Nike continues the line's expansion with a brand-new silhouette dubbed the nike joyride dual run on feet. Crafted to keep a runner's legs feeling fresh, Joyride technology utilizes thousands of tiny TPE foam beads that move with the foot. This provides a soft and versatile cushioning experience that tailors itself to any and all types of gaits. For this silhouette, it's mixed with a supple foam for a more traditional Nike Running feel.
The nike cortez womens white and black is the brand's original running shoe, designed by Bill Bowerman, that returns in a brand new women's exclusive colorway. Dressed in a Black, Laser Orange, Vivid Purple, and Summit White color scheme. This version of the Classic Cortez features a Black leather base with mesh tongues and White leather Swooshes on the sides. Highlighting the shoe are Orange and Purple contrasting accents throughout.
https://www.detailsneakers.com/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.