logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

avc9jikb
#1 Skrevet : 27. februar 2021 02:58:45(UTC)
avc9jikb

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: https://www.forsalecalm.com/

FlyKnit construction, as well as the supporting casualputaway.com accents throughout the upper, indulge in various shades of scarlet. A dark “Gym Red” mostly appears as a base layer, but also takes over the later swoosh, taping along the heel and lining on the tongue and collar. “Team Red” complements the rich tone across the textile build, but also extends itself onto the marbled detailing at the toe tip and heel; the FlyEase mechanism on the tongue; and pull tabs all throughout the pair. Lastly, VaporMax sole units boast the loudest shade of red, as “Flash Crimson” further animates the already-eye-catching cushioning.

One of the most significant features of the shoe is its Nike Shoes On Sale hi-tech FastFit lacing system that ensures a comfortable and secure fit that’s consistent with each wear. Blue ripstop pull tabs appear at the top of the tongue and at the heel, while an intricately woven Swoosh is placed at the sidewalls. Set against its FlyKnit uppers is a rubber rear quarter panel that’s been decorated with a vibrant marble pattern. Other details like the shoe’s rope lock at the heel and a transparent full-length Air sole unit, made from 75% recycled TPU, complete the sneaker’s eco-friendly design.

Dark grey bases Nike Air VaporMax 2020 Pure Platinum incorporate a rainbow-reminiscent palette across the toe box and profiles, but they take a backseat nonetheless. Marble-like overlays at the forefoot and heel indulge in the pair’s most vibrant arrangement, donning a bright orange makeup laden with equally-bold darker orange and green hues. FlyEase mechanisms at the tongue and rear further partake in the statement-making color scheme, with each foring the aforementioned hues evenly. Underfoot, VaporMax cushioning largely forgoes the upper’s loud aesthetic, but sports some multi-colored accents of its own at high-wear zones.

Popular Style Nike has made it possible to cut waste by making 50 percent of the shoe out of recycled materials. Most of this colorway embodies a striking “Team Red” tone, complemented by a hi-tech FastFit lacing system that not only makes it easy to lace up but ensures the most optimal fit. An embroidered Swoosh pops out from the shoe’s intricately woven FlyKnit uppers, while a marbly rear quarter comes with a rope-lock tab that can be pulled to loosen the laces. All of these details rest over a transparent full-length Air sole unit, made from 75% recycled TPU as a finishing touch to the sneaker’s eco-friendly design.

https://www.casualputaway.com/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.