logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 14. maj 2021 09:56:38(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Silver bulls seeking further weakness in USD on key week ahead

Silver is holding steady in holiday thin markets for the open after it took a blow on Friday and ended the day lower by 0.65%.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx.com official website.
  New York traders started to pile into the US dollar on upbeat data and due to month-end. XAG/USD fell from a high of $26.19 and some change to a low near $25.80.
  However, the bears will be looking for further dollar weakness for the time to come.
  The greenback will be sensitive to the economic data coming through after the Fed's policy meeting on Wednesday where Feds Chair Jerome Powell said there was not enough evidence of “substantial further progress” toward recovery to warrant a change to its ultra-loose monetary settings.
  We saw a 4.2% rebound in US consumer spending for March amid a 21.1% surge in income which resulted in a 0.4% rise in the core personal consumption expenditures (PCE) index.
  This data was compared with a gain of 0.3% the previous month and as a result of the additional COVID-19 relief money from the government.
  Also, the Chicago Purchasing Management Index (PMI) showed a reading for April of 72.1, the highest in almost four decades.
  The week ahead includes US jobs data and the Consumer Price Index.
  Considering the Fed's lower for longer, the US dollar would be expected to only react to extraordinary deviation from market expectations with respect to CPI.  However, the daily resistance just below 26.00 was formed following a break of prior support on Thursday and failures at the area on a retest, the bears will be fully back in control for a break of recent lows at 25.71.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.