logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 20. august 2021 03:21:55(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

INTRODUCING PERSONALIZED: UNIQUELY YOURS

Are you looking for personalized jewelry? Discover the brand-new collection, Personalized: Uniquely Yours, from Shop LC. With selections starting at just $9.99 and free engraving, it will be your new go-to choice for customized jewelry.To get more news about personalized projection necklace, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.

Personalized jewelry is one of the biggest jewelry trends of 2020, and it remains strong. Every Personalized: Uniquely Yours jewelry item uses precision laser engraving to create unique one-of-a-kind gifts. You already know prices start at just ten bucks, and your inscription is free, so what else is there to know?

This customizable jewelry collection features popular options like engraved rings and inscribed bracelets, but it also includes choices like pendants and necklaces. Find affordable choices in stainless steel and sterling silver. And, expect to see finishes like platinum, yellow gold, and rose gold.

Furthermore, select options are available with your choice of birthstone. Whether you’re celebrating a brand new life joining your family, or her “twentieth” birthday, there’s truly something for everyone.

Even better? Shop LC wants you to be absolutely satisfied with your personalized jewelry selection. Returns are free, and shipping only takes up to 15 days. This is what Delivering Joy means to us at Shop LC.A ring is more than just a ring when it’s a one-of-a-kind symbol of your love. With styles for both him and her to choose from, add free custom engraving to create a timeless gift that will be cherished forever.

Keep a message close to their heart with personalized necklaces and pendants. Unsure of their ring or wrist size? A necklace or pendant is the best way to to go. It’s the perfect gift to show how much you care!

So, you are ready to take the plunge! But, where do you start? Choosing a piece of engraved jewelry is a personal expression, and you want it to feel meaningful. Luckily, we caught up with Suraj Prasad, General Manager Merchandising Shop LC. He gave some great insight into what shoppers are choosing.

Personalized jewelry is quickly becoming one of our most popular categories,” says Suraj. “Maybe more so than ever, people are appreciating the importance of meaningful and unique gifts.”

“While wearing your own initials or name remain the most popular choice, we’re also seeing consumers opt for the names of loved ones; especially children and grandchildren – even pets!”
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.