logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 12. juli 2021 05:37:22(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Sterling Silver Personalized Name Bracelet

ANY NAMES – Personalize this 925 sterling silver name bracelet and anklet charm with any names.To get more news about name bracelets, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.
CAPITALIZED FIRST LETTER -- First letter will be capitalized, it can be up to 10 characters with no spaces.
SIX CHAIN SIZE AVAILABLE -- Please specify chain length: 6.5"/7.5"/8.5"/9.5"/10.5” (if you not specify it, the default chain length is 7.5 inch), and extended chain: 1.18”.
DEAL GIFT CHOICE -- Come in an elegant jewelry gift box. Perfect for any gift giving occasion, birthday, graduation, wedding, anniversary or Valentine's Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day to women, couples, mother, wife, girlfriend, daughter, sister, bridesmaid, best friends or just as a surprise to remind that special one you care.
PERFECT AFTER-SALES SERVICE -- MISSNITY is committed to provide the best jewelry and the best services to our customers, your feedback is our motivations to improve. Just contact us if you have any concern with the item. We will assist you in finding a solution promptly!

Personalized name anklet braclet is so popular right now, it is fun and fashion, everyone will want to know where you got it because they also own this unique gift.

Features

-- Hypoallergenic

All of our products are handmade, material is only of 925 sterling silver, wearing sterling silver prevent allergy, long time wearing keeps you a good health.

-- Themed gift

Magnifies our thoughtful gesture and makes the recipient feel extra special. This super cute name necklace makes the perfect gift on your list. Many occasions are very well, for example: Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, or some time that’s memorable, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, Graduation.

-- Shipping Time

We need 2- working days to engrave your pendant necklace; and it will normally take about 2-5 calendar days for delivery.

-- Perfect After-Sales Service

-- MISSNITY is committed to provide the best jewelry and the best services to our customers, your feedback is our motivations to improve. Just contact us if you have any concern with the item. We will assist you in finding a solution promptly!

-- Jewelry Maintenance

Firstly, you should keep your Jewelry away from any chemicals, you know the chemicals will corrode your jewelry. Secondly, please do not put your jewelry into water especially seawater, water will fade jewelry’s color. Three, please clean your jewelry with clean and dry duster, to keep your jewelry clean. At last, when you don’t wear your jewelry, please clean it and put in a sealed box.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.